BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Soft & Silky Glosses Glide On Sooo Smooth, Drenching Lips In Luscious Color From Crystal Clear To Hot Pink. Apply To Lips For Luscious Coverage And Add A Little Extra To The Center Of Your Bottom Lip To Make Your Pout Look Fuller!

Luxurious Formula
Gives Lips A Sexy Sheen
Never Sticky

Life On The A List And Fauxmance Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Trihydroxystearin, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Propyl Gallate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol. [+/: Ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. N° 07216/A Kiss You And Lollibop Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl2 Triisostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Trihydroxystearin, Bht, Aluminum Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propyl Gallate, Hexylene Glycol. [+/: Ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. N° 07219/A Clear Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Trihydroxystearin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol. N° 07217/A Poutrageous! Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl2 Triisostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Trihydroxystearin, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propyl Gallate, Hexylene Glycol. [+/: Ci 12085 (Red 36, Red 36 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)]. N° 07215/A

• Is this lip gloss sticky/tacky?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has other color choices?4 Answers
  • Friends who think of this pinturita? I like it, it is ori...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss
  • "I recently got a deluxe sample of Sugarbomb in a Sephora order. It's definitely something I'd be willing to invest in again -- it's not sticky at all, it fills in the little creases of your lips and makes them look super soft, glossy, and full, and it has just enough glitter but not too much. It's the perfect my-lips-but-better color for a gloss. " in 18 reviews
  • "Perfect on the go little your lips but better product! I recommend this to those that like a bit of moisturizing and a bit of glam in their glosses! And great travel size as well!" in 13 reviews
  • "Formula is perfect. It isn't sticky, lasts a long time for a lip gloss, and is a flattering shade. It is a pale pink / peachy shade, and has slight gold sparkles. Pair this lip gloss with a bronze look, and you have the perfect summer makeup!" in 8 reviews
  • "Best non-sticky lip gloss out there!" in 2 reviews
  • "There is definitely some color pay off, but you can't really build it up." in 1 review
Danielle T.
Review for: Sheer Coral more...
I received a sample of the Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in the shade Coralista, and I figured there was no way I'd ever buy a full-size version of the product. I've bought 3!!! It is the smoothest, non-sticky gloss I have ever used. It feels like a beautiful combination of a lip gloss, lip oil, and lip balm. My lips feel so good when I'm wearing it, and the color is subtle, but so gorgeous! It is worth every penny!
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
It's a gloss without plumper!!! I hot a four pack that they do not have on this site. Named after other products they have like Hervana, Rockateur,...I don't remember the other names. I gave most to my girls. Very moisturizing. Not sticky. Very gentle scent. I would buy dome of them again. I like the very slight sparkle! I kept this one.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Other more...
I own several of the benefit glosses- I have dandelion, sugarbomb, hoola, maybe another? Anyways, they all go on super smooth and are not at all sticky. They are a little more pricey for a gloss, but totally worth it. They have shine and shimmer without being over the top. My favorite so far is sugarbomb, it is a nude pinkish color that barely shows up on me. I would purchase these again or buy more colors.
Lindsey B.
Tenants Hbr, ME
Review for: Lips more...
I loved this! It was so lightweight and a great product to use to gloss up a matte lip. It was easy to apply and didn’t need to be reapplied often. The packaging was super cute, and I would definitely buy again or recommend to family and friends.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I love this lip gloss mostly for the feel. It costs the lips nicely but it's not super thick. It's a hydrating gloss. The pigmentation isn't out of this world and in fact is close to non-existent but I love the way it feels. It does add a little bit of shine to the lips. The price point ($18.00) is a little high since there's really no color pay off but I could see myself repurchasing because I like the way it feels.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Soft Pearly Pink more...
This is the lipgloss brand I use in my pro artistry kit and I absolutely love it!! Super soft and completely non-sticky and comfortable on the lips, plus they come in a squeeze tube which I prefer because it keeps it sanitary. The scent is great too! Prob my favorite non-plumping lip gloss.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: Soft Pearly Pink more...
Let me first say that I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss. We have issues in windy weather. However, this is a really good lip gloss. It applies well and doesn't feel too heavy or sticky. Somehow it actually does make your lips feel plush. If you like lip glosses you're probably going to like this!
olivia v.
Review for: Sheer Coral more...
Before I began buying from Benefit cosmetics, I had very set patterns on my makeup (neutral eyeshadows, black or brown mascara, matte red -and not only red, but also other neutral shades of- lipstick...), but most of those things have changed.
I've always been a diehard fan of matte finish for lipsticks, and always rejected lip glosses because I found they ended up anywhere but on the lips, and, especially, smearing other people's faces. That has changed, and changed a lot. I still love matte finished lipsticks, but your lip glosses have grown on me to such a degree I never thought possible. The first one I used was Life on the A list, included in the I'm glam therefore I am kit, but the one that really encouraged my buying other shades was Spiked Punch, especially after using it with Chachatint.
As for CORALista and the other ultra plush lip glosses, I was expectant about them, because they were released as matches for the box o'powders and was looking forward to their arrival. I've said more than once that, amongst the box o'powders, my favorites are CORALista and Sugarbomb, and also Dallas, together with their matching glosses. As for Ultra plush lip gloss in CORALista, it has the perfect coral shade and it is perfect both solo and with Chachatint.
Loany N.
While you may have overlooked this understated gloss, it's worth a chance. The sheer brown-rose hue is infused with a pearly finish, so it makes lips look full and luscious while complementing a wide range of skin tones. You'll quickly become addicted to gliding on the sugary-scented formula.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Lips more...
I'm in love with benefits lip products. This one is fabulous. It goes on sleek and is very pretty. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't affect me in any negative ways it's very very good quality. I would definitely get it again
Erica H.
Is this lip gloss sticky/tacky?
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
Does anyone know if this has other color choices?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How many people mix this gloss with one the lipsticks from benefit
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Is this plumping or does it just give the illusion that it is?
Yineidy B.
Friends who think of this pinturita? I like it, it is original design loved.