BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

• Is this lip gloss sticky/tacky?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has other color choices?4 Answers
  • Friends who think of this pinturita? I like it, it is original de...1 Answers
  • "Best non-sticky lip gloss out there!" in 2 reviews
  • "There is definitely some color pay off, but you can't really build it up." in 1 review
Danielle T.
Review for: Sheer Coral more...
I received a sample of the Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Plush Gloss in the shade Coralista, and I figured there was no way I'd ever buy a full-size version of the product. I've bought 3!!! It is the smoothest, non-sticky gloss I have ever used. It feels like a beautiful combination of a lip gloss, lip oil, and lip balm. My lips feel so good when I'm wearing it, and the color is subtle, but so gorgeous! It is worth every penny!
Sarah H.
It's a gloss without plumper!!! I hot a four pack that they do not have on this site. Named after other products they have like Hervana, Rockateur,...I don't remember the other names. I gave most to my girls. Very moisturizing. Not sticky. Very gentle scent. I would buy dome of them again. I like the very slight sparkle! I kept this one.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I love this lip gloss mostly for the feel. It costs the lips nicely but it's not super thick. It's a hydrating gloss. The pigmentation isn't out of this world and in fact is close to non-existent but I love the way it feels. It does add a little bit of shine to the lips. The price point ($18.00) is a little high since there's really no color pay off but I could see myself repurchasing because I like the way it feels.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Soft Pearly Pink more...
This is the lipgloss brand I use in my pro artistry kit and I absolutely love it!! Super soft and completely non-sticky and comfortable on the lips, plus they come in a squeeze tube which I prefer because it keeps it sanitary. The scent is great too! Prob my favorite non-plumping lip gloss.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
BeneFit Coralista Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - The photo here doesn't do the coloring any justice, it's much lighter and brighter in person. Coralista is slick and smooth, leaving a lightly glossy shine when used alone on the lips, or super slick and shiny when used atop other lip colors. The shade is buildable when used solo, and leaves a creamy, peachy coral sheen, buildable to a brightly toned coral on the lips. The scent is somewhat reminiscent of caramel, and it leaves no taste behind.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Review for: Soft Pearly Pink more...
Let me first say that I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss. We have issues in windy weather. However, this is a really good lip gloss. It applies well and doesn't feel too heavy or sticky. Somehow it actually does make your lips feel plush. If you like lip glosses you're probably going to like this!
olivia v.
Review for: Sheer Coral more...
Before I began buying from Benefit cosmetics, I had very set patterns on my makeup (neutral eyeshadows, black or brown mascara, matte red -and not only red, but also other neutral shades of- lipstick...), but most of those things have changed.
I've always been a diehard fan of matte finish for lipsticks, and always rejected lip glosses because I found they ended up anywhere but on the lips, and, especially, smearing other people's faces. That has changed, and changed a lot. I still love matte finished lipsticks, but your lip glosses have grown on me to such a degree I never thought possible. The first one I used was Life on the A list, included in the I'm glam therefore I am kit, but the one that really encouraged my buying other shades was Spiked Punch, especially after using it with Chachatint.
As for CORALista and the other ultra plush lip glosses, I was expectant about them, because they were released as matches for the box o'powders and was looking forward to their arrival. I've said more than once that, amongst the box o'powders, my favorites are CORALista and Sugarbomb, and also Dallas, together with their matching glosses. As for Ultra plush lip gloss in CORALista, it has the perfect coral shade and it is perfect both solo and with Chachatint.
Loany N.
While you may have overlooked this understated gloss, it's worth a chance. The sheer brown-rose hue is infused with a pearly finish, so it makes lips look full and luscious while complementing a wide range of skin tones. You'll quickly become addicted to gliding on the sugary-scented formula.
Brooke H.
Six Mile Run, PA
I am not a big fan of lipgloss, but I got a sample size of this and I absolutely love it!!! It is not sticky at all!! It adds just The right amount of color, and I also like to use this in combination with benetint. Great product!!
Jacqueline S.
Plant city, FL
I'm giving this lipgloss 3 stars because of the way it makes my lips feel. I think it's super moisturizing and it's thick, but not sticky. However the color comes on almost clear. It looks like a nice bright pink color but basically looks like a clear gloss once it's on the lips.
Erica H.
Is this lip gloss sticky/tacky?
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
Does anyone know if this has other color choices?
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How many people mix this gloss with one the lipsticks from benefit
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Is this plumping or does it just give the illusion that it is?
Yineidy B.
Friends who think of this pinturita? I like it, it is original design loved.