BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman for Benefit Pointed Slant Tweezer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the p...2 Answers
Adams B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far superior tweezers to any other out there. Strong, heavy duty, precise, effective. They don't slip around and last long term. These are a great pair. I have sensitive / combination skin and would buy these over and over again.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never thought there was a difference with tweezers...until I tried these!! They were sharp enough to grab my hair yet it didn't scratch my skin. Very easy to use! I don't think I could use another brand now
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are probably some of my favorite tweezers. The shape of them are perfect and makes it so easy to hold them. I feel like it helps give me accuracy when I'm tweezing My brows.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good pair of tweezers although I think it would be better to buy a normal pair of cheaper tweezers as these are pretty expensive compared to other options. I like he slant on the end because it makes it easier to grasp smaller hairs.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are super cute. Easy to use. They grab the hairs nicely and it doesn't cute them like some tweezers do, it actually allows you to pull the hairs. The grip is good on this. Plus the packaging is adorable.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best tweezers I have ever used! The slant is perfect for me. It's so easy to get every single hair that is out of place! I had been looking for tweezers like this forever and I'm so glad I found them!
zayla o.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are very sharp. So they last a good amount of time before getting dull. I use these weekly just to clean up my brows. These are at a good price range. You will be very satisfied with this product.
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite tweezers! They're great for plucking your eyebrows, getting out splinters, and more! They are precise and the price is totally worth it. Best tweezers ever! And they have very cute designs!
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and precise. The design is original and keeps you looking fashionable. I received this as a gift. I use it about once or twice a week. My only complaint is I wish the tip was more pointed.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work really well at getting even the tiniest of hairs from my brow line when they need groomed. The slant makes it easier to grasp even the tinies of hairs without pinching my delicate eyebrow skin in the process.
Alexandra B.
Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the pointed ones but I wonder if this would work better. Opinions?