BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Tweezerman for Benefit Pointed Slant Tweezer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the poi...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best tweezers I have ever used! The slant is perfect for me. It's so easy to get every single hair that is out of place! I had been looking for tweezers like this forever and I'm so glad I found them!
Masey Y.
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite tweezers! They're great for plucking your eyebrows, getting out splinters, and more! They are precise and the price is totally worth it. Best tweezers ever! And they have very cute designs!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Oroville
Beauty Junkie Expert
These tweezers are super cute. Easy to use. They grab the hairs nicely and it doesn't cute them like some tweezers do, it actually allows you to pull the hairs. The grip is good on this. Plus the packaging is adorable.
May J.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and precise. The design is original and keeps you looking fashionable. I received this as a gift. I use it about once or twice a week. My only complaint is I wish the tip was more pointed.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great and have been my go to pair and I love how cute they are too! They are the best
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
My friend ..my best friend i calle this tweeser she wrabs hair even the shortes.
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco , CA
I love this brand and they have been the best for tweezing all those flyaway hairs and keeping the eyebrows nice and sharp.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my new favourite tweezer! after having my first tweezerman pair when i was 12 and still having it to this day.... i figured i was due for a change. i like having both a regular and slanted tip to chose from. this helps you isolate even the shortest hairs to keep a clean look
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the pointed ones but I wonder if this would work better. Opinions?