BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Keep Those Strays Away! Use This Essential Tweezer For Day-to-day Maintenance & Say Bye-bye To Wandering Brows.

Perfectly Aligned
Hand-filed Stainless Steel Tips
Smooth & Precise

• Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the p...2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Tweezerman for Benefit Slant Tweezer
  • "this is my new favourite tweezer! after having my first tweezerman pair when i was 12 and still having it to this day.... i figured i was due for a change. i like having both a regular and slanted tip to chose from. this helps you isolate even the shortest hairs to keep a clean look" in 6 reviews
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
All time favorite favorite tweezers! I’ve owned mine for years and they are still holding it down! Lifetime sharpening warranty makes these expensive but worth it!
Adams B.
These are by far superior tweezers to any other out there. Strong, heavy duty, precise, effective. They don't slip around and last long term. These are a great pair. I have sensitive / combination skin and would buy these over and over again.
Tiffany M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely Love benefit and all of their eyebrow product and this just also happens to be one of them I’ve used them forever and they get the job done when I don’t have time to get my brows done or just need a quick touch up!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I never thought there was a difference with tweezers...until I tried these!! They were sharp enough to grab my hair yet it didn't scratch my skin. Very easy to use! I don't think I could use another brand now
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
These are probably some of my favorite tweezers. The shape of them are perfect and makes it so easy to hold them. I feel like it helps give me accuracy when I'm tweezing My brows.
Kayla C.
Good pair of tweezers although I think it would be better to buy a normal pair of cheaper tweezers as these are pretty expensive compared to other options. I like he slant on the end because it makes it easier to grasp smaller hairs.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
These tweezers are super cute. Easy to use. They grab the hairs nicely and it doesn't cute them like some tweezers do, it actually allows you to pull the hairs. The grip is good on this. Plus the packaging is adorable.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
These are the best tweezers I have ever used! The slant is perfect for me. It's so easy to get every single hair that is out of place! I had been looking for tweezers like this forever and I'm so glad I found them!
Masey Y.
Lancaster, OH
These are my favorite tweezers! They're great for plucking your eyebrows, getting out splinters, and more! They are precise and the price is totally worth it. Best tweezers ever! And they have very cute designs!
zayla o.
Perris
These tweezers are very sharp. So they last a good amount of time before getting dull. I use these weekly just to clean up my brows. These are at a good price range. You will be very satisfied with this product.
Alexandra B.
Has anyone tried this type of tweezer before? I usually use the pointed ones but I wonder if this would work better. Opinions?