Benefit  Cosmetics Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Lash Curler

Benefit  Cosmetics Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Lash Curler
Benefit Cosmetics Tweezerman for Benefit ProCurl Lash Curler
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
This benefit cosmetic eyelash curler actually eorks well!! I can never leave the joise without getting my lashes cutlef they make a huge difference i think on our faced i would reccomend to anyone who actually needs there lashes curled lol it gets the job done
Shanee L.
What can I say, simply but beautiful! This has got to be my FAVORITE eyelash curler of all time! I have LOVED it! It's so easy to use and I haven't pinched myself once! I would totally recommend to anyone, even if you are working on clients.
Jazzy W.
I gave this tool 2 stars because for me it just did not do the job. The curl pad was very hard; not as soft as some of the others that I have used. I would not purchase this brand again, but do recommend eyelash curlers, just not this brand.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
I have tried all the new style of new eyelash curlers but I always go back to using this style this is the exact one my mom always has and the same one I will always continue to use. It's very effective and a great price.
Melany L.
Upland, CA
Iv'e had this product for some time now and it get the job done. It curls instantly, when i apply my false eyelashes it curls correctly and helps make my eyelashes appear longer. I do have to curl my lashes before I apply mascara because if I don't my mascara gets stuck on the curler.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
I have mixed feelings about these. I never use them because I feel like it's pointless and semi dangerous if you pinch too close to the lid. However, some people I've seen this work amazingly for them.
Kelsey H.
This product is affordable and works really well. It doesn't pull out my eyelashes like some eye lash curlers do and they stay curled all day.
Elizabeth W.
La Crosse , WI
I am pretty picky about my eyelash curlers. This one was pretty good, but not amazing. It does give a bit of a kink if you press down too hard.
Amanda D.
Mountville, PA
Definitely a beauty must have to have bigger looking lashes! Just curl your lashes before you put your mascara or primer on and you're set
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
This eyelash curler is super convenient. It does the job like any other eyelash curler. What I like about this one is that the gummy last
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
does this product give your lashes a good curl?