Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Lisa K.
It was a really good product to use.I saw a great difference after using it.I like the convenient packaging too.It did meet my expectations but not to a great level.It is gentle on my skin.
Alisha G.
Grabbed myself the miniature from boots to give it a try! Impressed with the consistency but I don't use it daily as I find it a little oily for me! Good value for money and I would always recommend others to give it a try!!
Daniela C.
Me gusta este producto porque hidrata completamente mi piel, pero no me gusta que el producto llegue en un paquete reducido, se ejecuta muy rápido.
dasha M.
tooting, london
decent product, very moisturising , nothing like a miracle though, but if you have the money why not, i got it as a free gift in sample
Isabela N.
Dublin
As soon I apply it, I saw the difference, I would definitely recommend it, actually I bought it as Christmas present for my mother
kate s.
Mississauga, ON
It was okay. Not worth the price though. Although i must say, I love the packaging. It was what drawed me in to try it lol
Marina A.
Limassol
It really helps my face and skin to look more shiny and beautiful ! I 've been using this since my 14 years old.
Jaymie N.
Tightens, brightens and lifts facial structure. Great value. A must have for anyone, such a wonderful product
Jessika P.
Nepean , ON
Got home and the pot was like expired jello brought it back and all their stock was the same.