Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Juliana R.
04021
I noticed by the third use improvement on my skin. I was looking for a light moisturizer to wear under my foundation, and since it had spf it was a bonus. I noticed my skin became brighter and what I loved the most was that it looked really flawless under my makeup.
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
I keep this in the fridge and use it when I am hot. My fine lines do look less defined when I use this, especially the dreaded crows feet! I do however find it hard to dispense so would love it if they would make a dropper as it would be so much easier to use.
SouRour A.
9000
This is my favourite moisturiser I've used - I have combination skin so I have to balance moisture with oil-control. This moisturiser does this perfectly and the areas on my face that are dry are completely hydrated and lovely. It leaves a beautiful finish, too - I don't really like a matte finish, and because of the lovely quality this moisturiser leaves my skin with, I often go without foundation!
Bethany F.
Liverpool, Merseyside
I have never used such a gentle eye cream that has left my eyes so smooth before. This product makes my eyes feel instantly uplifted! Although I would consider this product to be pricy it is definitely worth the investment because of the wonderful results and a little goes a long way.
Minnie's B.
Deepdake, Preston
I really like the packaging of this product and it's great for displaying on a vanity I use this product after cleaning my skin and before priming and moisturising it leaves my skin feeling smooth and helps with a flawless application with Foundation
Eilidh G.
Smells Devine, looks great on dresser. Skins feels nice when applied however I didn't find it dried well and made my makeup run during the day (even with primer) I use all benefit makeup so assumed this would be a great addition however was disappointed.
Maya S.
Nottingham
This is my favourite product for when my skin is feeling very dry as it hydrates very well. If you suffer from dry but oily skin, I would suggest wearing this overnight twice a week for a natural and healthy glow.
Rawan S.
Hawally
That product will probably do miracles for ur skin it multifunctional product that suits many skin types it does wonders for dry skin , protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays . I totally loved it
Sara A.
Dammam, Eastern Province
Do i feel somthing is changed ? Not at all !! It feels nothing butgood about yourself keepyour care routine.. i used it as the girl in sephora recommend it .. and i felt like whynot to try .. now i can say .. i just through my money .. but the bottlelooks goodin my counter top
ellie b.
A little bit expensive for what you get but overall is a really good light weight formulae product which hydrates the skin and keeps it soft and moisturised also contains spf15 so would recommend to high end buyers!