Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Yesenia D.
Love this product. It's amazing. Feels great on the skin. Smell great and makes eye bags dissapear. A must
Amber M.
Issaquah, WA
Ella R.
Cardigan
Nice to use in the mornings before I put my makeup on. Gives me a nice feel to the skin and hydrates it which makes it feel smooth. Doesn’t feel thick or too thin. The mini is a great for travelling.
Ellie May R.
16 snugbrough avenue union mills
This product was okay, I felt a difference in my skin straight after using it but the affect seemed to wear off even when I was using it daily. There wasn't much change in my skin at all. I love their undereye moisturiser but this didn't meet my expectations, I won't be purchasing again
Esther R.
My favourite benefit product this is so nice under make up or on it's own I've recommended it to countless people after regular use it toned down my redness and kept my skin hydrated
Fiona S.
England
Lots of people I know hate the benefit skin care range of have had a lot of issues with it, but I've never had any problems and it's my favourite skin care range I've ever used! I'm very fair so burn really easily, but most SPF's break me out or leave that sun cream feeling, but this product doesn't break me out and actually sinks into the skin and is a great base for makeup!
Camila H.
MIAMI, FL
I love benefit products, this one smells really great! It was my first time using it and im sure i will buy it again , its gentle but leaves your face kind of oily. It met my expectations because the results were fine. I would recommend it but be careful if you have oily skin!
**** P.
London
I absolutely love this cream!!! It's so soothing in under your eyes. It's a little bit pricey but it's so so worth it. I didn't expect it to be as good as it is. I bought this in Debenhams and I'll definately be repurchasing it and I would recommend it toany skin types
Juliana R.
04021
I noticed by the third use improvement on my skin. I was looking for a light moisturizer to wear under my foundation, and since it had spf it was a bonus. I noticed my skin became brighter and what I loved the most was that it looked really flawless under my makeup.
Susan G.
Horwich, Bolton
I keep this in the fridge and use it when I am hot. My fine lines do look less defined when I use this, especially the dreaded crows feet! I do however find it hard to dispense so would love it if they would make a dropper as it would be so much easier to use.