Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
This is quite beautifully designed I love the moisture this provides the price point is reasonable for the quality. This is a gently light weight formulae with spf I would recommend this to others.
Amanda G.
Westport, CT
It worked very well and it was very smooth and lightweight on the face. I used it a lot and i would totally recommend it. I shared it with my mom and she cannot stop using it. It is an amazing product!
Danielle M.
Loved this unique bottle it came in. Good scent. Non-drying. Great moisturizer that wasn't to oily. Went on smooth. Price is competitive with other cosmetics.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
Love the smell, and it works very well making under your eyes fuller and more vibrant looking awake an alive when you are feeling sleepless and tired..
Jordan V.
Pensacola, FL
I don’t commonly use eye creams, but I’m loving this one right now. 30 is coming up on me quickly, and I feel like this works to keep my eyes bright.
Mayaih K.
I really like this product! Although it did not make it to my current daily routine, I will most likely purchase it when I'm looking new products.
bailey m.
i wasn't a fan of it at the beginning but i loved how it made my face feel after. i thought it was too pricey but i guess beauty comes at a price
Nicole M.
It works great. With me I have sensitive eyes so I only used it every few days. Using products like this help keep my eyes soft and not dryed out
King B.
Halfmoon, NY
This is always in my traveling kit. Super hydrating and works great under a full or light face of make up. Packaging is super cute as per usual!
Kelly G.
Keyport , NJ
I love anything by benefit and this doesn't disappoint. It's not oily or greasy. Feels light and airy on the skin. I will purchase this again