Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
rachelmcclusky M.
W Hollywood, CA
I have awful bags under my eyes and this works miracles. It is so effective and removes the circles. The bottle is perfect and easy to take with me. I buy this product online and I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica B.
Beaumont, TX
Benefit skin care is great! Well priced and gentle on the skin. I feel that the line of moisturizer is more effective than competitors. I choose this as it meets all expectations.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Nice, light face cream. Non - irritating, good sun protection. Pretty glass bottle looks nice on my counter, too. Just a little expensive, but a nice choice when on sale at ULTA.
Amanda S.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this lotion and use it all the time. I can tell a huge difference in my skin and how it feels when I don't use this. It also smells great and is worth the money. The packaging is also adorable.
Cc R.
Plantsville, CT
My eyebrow lady uses this after waxing my eyebrows and it is amazing. Very calming and cool I love it and have been using it for a long period of time. Highly recommend.
Desirae M.
San Jose, CA
Great cream. Less expensive than others I've tried, I noticed when I applied in the morning it got rid of the puffiness under my eyes, would definitely purchase again.
Danielle M.
Loved this unique bottle it came in. Good scent. Non-drying. Great moisturizer that wasn't to oily. Went on smooth. Price is competitive with other cosmetics.
Amanda G.
Westport, CT
It worked very well and it was very smooth and lightweight on the face. I used it a lot and i would totally recommend it. I shared it with my mom and she cannot stop using it. It is an amazing product!
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
Love the smell, and it works very well making under your eyes fuller and more vibrant looking awake an alive when you are feeling sleepless and tired..
Jordan V.
Pascagoula, MS
I don’t commonly use eye creams, but I’m loving this one right now. 30 is coming up on me quickly, and I feel like this works to keep my eyes bright.