Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
I really like this product because the color is nice, the smell is good but I don't recommend it to someone who has sensitive skin. After using this product and made me break out a little bit not sure if it's because I've been switching to find something that's good for my skin but I know it has treated a lot of others very well.
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with this product. Cute packaging along with a GREAT smell and very effective... This product is a great purchase. It is reasonably priced because it will last you for a while and works very well. It is a heavier cream moisturizer so I would buy it if you have dry or combination skin like me.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope they sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This made my face feel pretty soft! If you use too much it can be a little sticky, but other than that I really like it!! The packaging is super cute and I love that it has SPF in it! I picke this up at Sephora! If you want something light with SPF this is a good choice!
Samantha D.
Bryan
Honestly not my favorite product, but no negative effects to warrant a worse review. I love the packaging, I'm a sucker for the vintage look. But the product itself was subpar in my opinion. No huge difference. And for the money I would have liked to notice something.
Kate F.
Benefit is an amazing brand to use! The products are light, reasonably priced, and smell amazing! My skin has improved immensely from using this product! The packing is adorable too! The bottles remind me of a beach atmosphere, and who doesn't love the beach?
Isabel R.
It's Potent! Eye Cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage
Rose-Anne N.
Blairstown
Not my favorite, by any means. But it's good enough. The packaging is nice. The price is decent, for sure. It met some expectations, but not all. I think I was expecting more, but I will be sticking with my MAC daily moisturizer.
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this as a gift set and it is amazing it's a miracle that was at ulta and it was very effective definitely not disappointed very gentle on my under eyes I don't think they can make it any better
Megan L.
Dayton
This cream has a super silky texture and feels great on the skin. I can't say I've noticed any major improvements or changes, but I use eye cream to prevent signs of aging rather than reverse.