Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Samantha D.
Bryan
Honestly not my favorite product, but no negative effects to warrant a worse review. I love the packaging, I'm a sucker for the vintage look. But the product itself was subpar in my opinion. No huge difference. And for the money I would have liked to notice something.
Kate F.
Benefit is an amazing brand to use! The products are light, reasonably priced, and smell amazing! My skin has improved immensely from using this product! The packing is adorable too! The bottles remind me of a beach atmosphere, and who doesn't love the beach?
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
This is quite beautifully designed I love the moisture this provides the price point is reasonable for the quality. This is a gently light weight formulae with spf I would recommend this to others.
Isabel R.
It's Potent! Eye Cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this as a gift set and it is amazing it's a miracle that was at ulta and it was very effective definitely not disappointed very gentle on my under eyes I don't think they can make it any better
Rose-Anne N.
Blairstown
Not my favorite, by any means. But it's good enough. The packaging is nice. The price is decent, for sure. It met some expectations, but not all. I think I was expecting more, but I will be sticking with my MAC daily moisturizer.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
This stuff is beyond phenomenal. I'm obsessed with it. Although I can indulge as much as I'd like to because the price is a little too expensive for me to splurge on this more than once a year.
Cherish P.
Goodyear, AZ
Good moisturizer. Not too in love with the price but it still works pretty good. The smell is a little much for me but I do like the way it leaves my face feeling. It is very light which is a plus and I like that it has spf!
Megan L.
Dayton
This cream has a super silky texture and feels great on the skin. I can't say I've noticed any major improvements or changes, but I use eye cream to prevent signs of aging rather than reverse.
Mary A.
wilmington
TO DIE FOR!!! My skin was So smooth and supple after continuously using this product for days in a row. Smells amazing and is non oily. I would definitely use this product again and again