Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Spf 15 Pa++ Mini uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Melissa B.
Harrisburg
Used this entire set for a while last year. Though I love the face wash and moisturizer, I was really disappointed to find out that Benefit isn't vegan or cruelty free as advertised. Their products are sold in China, where animal testing is mandated, and they are owned by a larger company who still tests on animals. It will never cease to amaze me that large companies who have opportunities to influence or ignite police changes will still opt for the short term market cash. Gross.
ANTIGONE L.
Edmond, OK
I am obsessed with this product. Cute packaging along with a GREAT smell and very effective... This product is a great purchase. It is reasonably priced because it will last you for a while and works very well. It is a heavier cream moisturizer so I would buy it if you have dry or combination skin like me.
estelle c.
Cartersville
I really like this product because the color is nice, the smell is good but I don't recommend it to someone who has sensitive skin. After using this product and made me break out a little bit not sure if it's because I've been switching to find something that's good for my skin but I know it has treated a lot of others very well.
Samantha D.
Bryan
Honestly not my favorite product, but no negative effects to warrant a worse review. I love the packaging, I'm a sucker for the vintage look. But the product itself was subpar in my opinion. No huge difference. And for the money I would have liked to notice something.
Isabel R.
It's Potent! Eye Cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage
Clare G.
Fort Worth
I bought this as a gift set and it is amazing it's a miracle that was at ulta and it was very effective definitely not disappointed very gentle on my under eyes I don't think they can make it any better
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
This stuff is beyond phenomenal. I'm obsessed with it. Although I can indulge as much as I'd like to because the price is a little too expensive for me to splurge on this more than once a year.
Megan L.
Dayton
This cream has a super silky texture and feels great on the skin. I can't say I've noticed any major improvements or changes, but I use eye cream to prevent signs of aging rather than reverse.
rachelmcclusky M.
Long Beach, CA
I have awful bags under my eyes and this works miracles. It is so effective and removes the circles. The bottle is perfect and easy to take with me. I buy this product online and I would definitely buy it again!
Jessica B.
Beaumont, TX
Benefit skin care is great! Well priced and gentle on the skin. I feel that the line of moisturizer is more effective than competitors. I choose this as it meets all expectations.