Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
Jennifer G.
Port Royal
I found it to be a bit watery, but it goes on smooth. I use this as part of my nightly skincare routine, it’s light enough to use alone, but find it to be a bit much at night if I use a serum. So it’s one or the other every other night. It smells amazing!
Heather S.
In my honest opinion this is a Holy Grail product. My skin has never looked brighter or felt softer after using a product. With just the sample size of this product I was able to tell a noticeable difference in my skin.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
It Absorbs Quickly which is great. It goes on very smoothly and it lasts. It really does it's job cause it moisturizes very well. Its very lightweight and its not greasy or oily. Also it smells really good which is an added bonus. Simply amazing
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am obsessed with this product. Cute packaging along with a GREAT smell and very effective... This product is a great purchase. It is reasonably priced because it will last you for a while and works very well. It is a heavier cream moisturizer so I would buy it if you have dry or combination skin like me.
Natalie G.
This is a great moisturizer but it is a little pricy. This has a light nongreasy feel to it and a lick light scent, it is a great splurge item for your skincare collection.
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
Melissa B.
Harrisburg
Used this entire set for a while last year. Though I love the face wash and moisturizer, I was really disappointed to find out that Benefit isn't vegan or cruelty free as advertised. Their products are sold in China, where animal testing is mandated, and they are owned by a larger company who still tests on animals. It will never cease to amaze me that large companies who have opportunities to influence or ignite police changes will still opt for the short term market cash. Gross.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
This product is a great daily lightweight moisturizer that provides SPF 15. The bottle is adorable although a bit difficult to get the product out, especially when you get towards the bottom. I have oily skin and it does not control my oiliness or anything, but I don't think it makes it any worse either. I did not break out from this product.
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
I really like this product because the color is nice, the smell is good but I don't recommend it to someone who has sensitive skin. After using this product and made me break out a little bit not sure if it's because I've been switching to find something that's good for my skin but I know it has treated a lot of others very well.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope they sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.