Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Heather S.Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You may not know you’re dehydrated, but your skin does. This sunscreen lotion protects and comforts the skin with a lightweight formula. Contains exclusive ultra-moisturizing ingredients to help capture & maintain water on the skin’s surface.

• Broad-spectrum SPF 15
  • Hydrates the skin
  • Oil-free formula

Active Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49%, Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane ) 3.00%, Octocrylene 2.00%, Sulisobenzone (Benzophenone4) 1.50 %. Others Ingredients / Ingr√âdients Autres: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. N¬∞ 05421/A

Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++
  • "Obsessed with this moisturizing gel! It leaves my skin glowing after every use. It leaves my skin so soft" in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong." in 3 reviews
hayley t.
Arnold
only 15 spf, what a joke! you need at least 30! i didn’t like the way it felt, it smells like rubbing alcohol and it made me very dry and irritated. and also it’s kind of pricey considering it doesn’t even have enough spf to be considered “protective”. put more spf in your products and take out the fragrance already
Jennifer G.
Port Royal
I found it to be a bit watery, but it goes on smooth. I use this as part of my nightly skincare routine, it’s light enough to use alone, but find it to be a bit much at night if I use a serum. So it’s one or the other every other night. It smells amazing!
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
It Absorbs Quickly which is great. It goes on very smoothly and it lasts. It really does it's job cause it moisturizes very well. Its very lightweight and its not greasy or oily. Also it smells really good which is an added bonus. Simply amazing
Crystal O.
Stockton, CA
This product was okay. It didn't feel any different than any other SPF face moisturizer. It left my face feeling greasy and by the afternoon, my face was dry and flakey. I used to use at least 2 pumps, twice a day and didn't like how it came in a tiny (but super cute) glass bottle. It does have SPF 15 but I've seen higher.
Heather S.
In my honest opinion this is a Holy Grail product. My skin has never looked brighter or felt softer after using a product. With just the sample size of this product I was able to tell a noticeable difference in my skin.
Karla M.
Sparks
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this product! I used it as a moisturizer and sunscreen for my face and neck. It hydrated so well! It's very thick so a little goes a long way! And it smells devine!
Danielle I.
I love this moisturizer with sunscreen. The fragrance is great and it goes on my skin so smoothly. I picked it up at ulta and instantly fell in love. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others !
Katana H.
Naperville, IL
This moisturizer has great coverage and the bottle lasts a long time! It felt somewhat heavy when I started using it so that took some getting used to but it works very well. I use it every morning before putting on an makeup or primer and have noticed my skin appears healthier, but it’s not magic! Moisturizer can only do so much on it’s own!
Melissa B.
Harrisburg
Used this entire set for a while last year. Though I love the face wash and moisturizer, I was really disappointed to find out that Benefit isn't vegan or cruelty free as advertised. Their products are sold in China, where animal testing is mandated, and they are owned by a larger company who still tests on animals. It will never cease to amaze me that large companies who have opportunities to influence or ignite police changes will still opt for the short term market cash. Gross.
ellen t.