Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Spf 15 Pa++ Mini uploaded by Kristen B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Harrisburg
Used this entire set for a while last year. Though I love the face wash and moisturizer, I was really disappointed to find out that Benefit isn't vegan or cruelty free as advertised. Their products are sold in China, where animal testing is mandated, and they are owned by a larger company who still tests on animals. It will never cease to amaze me that large companies who have opportunities to influence or ignite police changes will still opt for the short term market cash. Gross.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
This lotion is phenomenal! I've used many other products that's are far more expensive, but this lotion gives the same results for much less. The pump makes it easy to use and prevents me from taking too much. I also find it to be more cleanly than shoving your fingers in a tub. The only thing I would be careful of is the scent if you're sensitive to smells. While the scent is very nice, it's quite strong.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This product is a great daily lightweight moisturizer that provides SPF 15. The bottle is adorable although a bit difficult to get the product out, especially when you get towards the bottom. I have oily skin and it does not control my oiliness or anything, but I don't think it makes it any worse either. I did not break out from this product.
estelle c.
estelle c.
Cartersville
I really like this product because the color is nice, the smell is good but I don't recommend it to someone who has sensitive skin. After using this product and made me break out a little bit not sure if it's because I've been switching to find something that's good for my skin but I know it has treated a lot of others very well.
ANTIGONE L.
ANTIGONE L.
Oklahoma City
I am obsessed with this product. Cute packaging along with a GREAT smell and very effective... This product is a great purchase. It is reasonably priced because it will last you for a while and works very well. It is a heavier cream moisturizer so I would buy it if you have dry or combination skin like me.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope they sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bryan
Honestly not my favorite product, but no negative effects to warrant a worse review. I love the packaging, I'm a sucker for the vintage look. But the product itself was subpar in my opinion. No huge difference. And for the money I would have liked to notice something.
Kate F.
Kate F.
Benefit is an amazing brand to use! The products are light, reasonably priced, and smell amazing! My skin has improved immensely from using this product! The packing is adorable too! The bottles remind me of a beach atmosphere, and who doesn't love the beach?
Cortani W.
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This made my face feel pretty soft! If you use too much it can be a little sticky, but other than that I really like it!! The packaging is super cute and I love that it has SPF in it! I picke this up at Sephora! If you want something light with SPF this is a good choice!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
It's Potent! Eye Cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage