BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #45 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Stash your beauty loot inside this beautifully detailed makeup bag. The spacious benefit travel beauty bag features a playful, feminine print and charming zipper pulls. The high-quality bag stays impressively clean through all your beauty adventures.

• Coated-canvas exterior
  • Clear interior zippered pocket
  • Durable construction

DETAILS

L: 10" x W: 3" x H: 6 3/4"

Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
love that Benefit offers so many combination bags, which give you the option to try so many products without being forced to buy a full size product before you know if you like it. It always pays off, because I've always gone back for the full size of everything!
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
Cute makeup bag. I got it on sale when we were going on our cruise. The bright colors fit well with all my colorful purses and when I pulled it out people always asked where I got it from. I like the quality and products the benefit makeup line offers so I do recommend to check out their products.Benefit Cosmetics
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I feel like Benefit has nice products but their asthetic is lacking. This bag is super ugly. Like really ugly haha. It's nice because I like the round edges and it seems to be easy to travel with but for the price I'd rather spend my money on something that looks nicer.
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
I totally had to get this bag its so cute. And it's such a good size. It fits everything that I need to take with me. Makeup and brushes the price is worth it well worth it
Mckenzie F.
Dublin, CA
I love this bag. It houses my daily favorites, is easy to grab and is bright and cheerful. It was an affordable price and has held up for years. I use this bag everyday and would recommend it to my friends. Definitely would buy again
Luz I.
Porter, TX
I got this bag as a gift from my friend who had purchased a set and received this with it. I think the design is so cute and the bag itself is great to throw in my purse with my touch up makeup i need through the day.
Yessenia L.
i love this bag it so cute and small , it fits all my go to items and  even though i wish it could be tad bigger and the price is perfect for an item this size def would reccommend it
Katelynn P.
I like it because it's a good bag and can hold any of my makeup products. It was a little small though so I hold my little things on it and I got this online and it was alright. I wouldn't buy it again though!
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Benefit bags are the most adorable and most durable bags I've ever had. I've owned many of them over the years, and this one has been one of my favorites. It's the most durable one I own, making it my travel go-to.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Benefit has the cutest packaging and their beauty bags are no exception! I absolutely love the design and how practical it is! I have several and they come with me everywhere I go! It fits so much in it but when I'm not using it, it's small enough to store.
Katie D.
What are the dimensions of this bag?
Victoria L.
Bronx, NY
Hello
somia l.
how i can use this product
Sweet Angel D.
Memphis, TN
What comes in this beauty bag?