Benefit Cosmetics Totally B.Right! Skincare Set uploaded by Sarah S.Benefit Cosmetics Totally B.Right! Skincare Set uploaded by Daniella G.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Six of our best and b.rightest skincare solutions in one set. Cleanse, moisturize and specialize with travel-friendly sizes of our radiant skincare collection.

Aqua (Water), Polyglycerin3, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Oil Peg150 Esters, Methyl Gluceth20, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Sorbitol, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Algin, Xylitylglucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Flower Extract, Xylitol, Linalool, Cellulose Gum, Oxothiazolidine, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ribose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bht, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 14700 (Red 4). C1215 Alkyl Benzoate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl6 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl2 Isostearate, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate. N° 08020/A Triple Performing Emulsion Spf: Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol, Octocrylene, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, C1422 Alcohols, Benzophenone4, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Betaine, Steareth21, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocoglucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), C1220 Alkyl Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C1314 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Decyloxazolidinone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth7, Xylitylglucoside, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Bht, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.It’s Potent: Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth21, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hexyldecanol, Steareth2, Glyceryl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Steareth20, Tromethamine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Hyaluronate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Dipeptide2, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide7, Plankton Extract. N° 06345/A Foamingly Clean Wash: Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Peg32, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Peg100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium10, Linalool, Tetrasodium Edta, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Bht. N° 05149/N Total Moisture Cream: Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Squalane, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg8, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Ceteth20, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Decyloxazolidinone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Steareth25, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Steareth21, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xylitylglucoside, Sorbitol, Linalool, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Algin, Xylitol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Tocopherol, Bht.

Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
The texture of each item was nice, but I just wasn’t a huge fan of it on my face. I also really dislike the smell of each product- it’s like a weird “cheap” added scent.

I have relatively dry skin living in the desert, but these products sat on my skin & didn’t feel like they ever fully rubbed in. The lotions, serums, and even eye cream- all felt like they just sat there until I eventually felt oily and dirty.

Benefit has some BOMB brow products, but this skincare set just didn’t work for me personally. ):
Becky S.
I bought this set over 1.5yrs ago and got quite a bit of mileage from it and enjoyed most of the products for such a good deal. I don't use the sunscreen much as I have SPF in my other products but the serum is amazing (I bought it again) and the face wash and moisturized are nice too.
Hannah M.
This set was AMAZING. My skin improved so much after using these products. My skin was clearer, softer, and overall much better with these products. I love it and will purchase again soon!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I used the eye brightening undereye cream for 6 months! I loved it. It smoothed/hydrated my undereye, helped with my fine lines and truly did help my undereyes feel so amazing even before makeup! Everything else in this specific line did the same! The only reason i stoped using it is because it sadly, isn't cruelty free. If you dont care about that, you'll love this product! It is how ever paraban free and didnt really have any harsh chemicals!
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
I decided to buy this after hearing some good things about it. I personally did not like any of these. The only good thing was how soft my skin felt. However, it made my skin burn which was quite uncomfortable and I do not have sensitive skin. The other down side is they smell weird.
Tiffany H.
I have only tried the moisturizer in the skin care line. I absolutely love it! It moisturized my skin so well. It was as if I had drank 10 gallons of water!! It also has a pleasing smell to it. I also LOVE the packaging. The big size is not ideal for traveling, but very aesthetic! Would repurchase if it was not so pricey!!!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Great skincare line! My favorite is the eye cream. It's so hydrating and reduces the size of under eye bags. Moisturizer is lightweight and no strong smells. It's affordable (~$30) per product. The best deal is buying then in a set like this.
stefffa K.
My sister actually purchased this and she let me try it out. I really liked the consistency and the way this made my skin look and feel. I like the moisturizer for night time because it absorbs into the skin and makes my face feel really supple and hydrated
Lyndsey G.
I am enamored with benefits skin care. This little set is a great way to test out their product range for a small cost. The under eye cream It's Potent is life changing. It all smells light and fresh.
Denise K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love the Benefit Cosmetics brand. This is my first experience with their B.right! Radiant skincare line and I'm so pleased that I tried it. I've used it all and my favorite is the total moisture facial cream. It smells great and goes on your skin smoothly and lightly, leaving no oily residue behind like some moisturizers. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave my face feeling like I'm wearing a mask of moisturizer. I highly recommend this line, especially the moisturizer, to anyone looking to switch up their skincare regimen.
Johna J.
Do these products help reduce redness?
Anna L.
Buchanan, MI
I have never used any products from Benefit Cosmetics before. Recently, I've had some minor acne show up. I have combination and sensitive skin. Do you think this is worth the money? Would it work well for skin like mine?
Maricela J.
Fontana, CA
Ive been seeing this the benifit area and im wondering if its a good product id love to try it out
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
I'm starting to test new skin care product. Usually my t zone is oily while the rest of my face is dry. Would you recommend this product?
Laiken P.