Add a Photo

Photos (21)
Mary T.
Mary T.

And then some!

Another product I purchased on a whim. I just so happened to drop by Sephora to purchase my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and decided to buy this moisturizer since I had some patchy dry skin on my cheeks and tip of my nose. Of course I did not sample this only because I don't know how many people stuck their dirty fingers into the jar nor did I open it to see what it smelt like. When I got home, I washed my face, applied my toner and opened up the jar and boy is the smell potent like cheap body spray. I don't like products with strong fragrance. Anyway, I figured, oh the smell might just fade after I applied it on my face. The consistency is pretty thick but it is a total moisture cream so go figure. So as I sit for about 15-20 mins, I started getting a headache from the smell which obviously did not fade and on top of that it left my skin super oily! I mean SUPER OILY. This is perfect for people with super dry skin and do not mind the smell or the oily effect.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO

I cannot rave enough about this product! I have been using this for several years. I used another brand of moisturizer for many, many years but I found as I got older my skin got drier and the product I had been using no longer worked for me. I went online hunting for a product better suited for dry skin and saw positive reviews on this, and with Benefit being a reputable company I thought I would give it a try. It works fantastically! Not only does it moisturize but it also gives a beautiful glow! The only downfall to this product is the price. It is definitely pricey but in my opinion it is sooo well worth it. I have not even bothered to try another moisturizer since first using this product because it works so well I feel nothing could compare!
Anahi M.
Anahi M.

Definitely a WINTER MUST HAVE. I received a sample of this but didn't think I would ever use it do to my oily skin, however I have been using it everyday for the last month under my makeup specifically on dry nose and under eyes since they seem to need extra hydration this season. I also wear it at night after I wash my makeup off it is aaaaamazing and is definitely a holy grail product in my foundation routine. I find that when I don't use this my foundation can look very dry and cracky.. Also a little goes a loooong way I've had my sample for about 1 month but will be purchasing a full size very soon :)
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC

Okay, so I have talked about my random bout of dry skin on my face due to pregnancy. It really bothered me for two weeks and nothing, I mean NOTHING seemed to help it. My face was just dry and itchy and nothing I put on it made it feel or get any better that is until I found this stuff. Super moisturizing, it didn't smell all chemically like some of the other moisturizers I've used in the past have. I put it on religiously morning, mid afternoon, and right before I went to bed and I kid you not, within just a few days my face felt much better! I will definitely repurchase.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca

This is a surprising moisturizing product I have ever used. I'm a skin care junkie so I use all different brand but I'm surprised to see how much moisture it gives from a makeup brand benefit. I was only attracted to this when I saw how beautiful the package it was, but was blown away by the level of hydration. I used it in winter when my skin feels really thirst. However, I don't want to put this product at my T zone. This product is good if you have dry or normal skin. If your face is the oily type, do not get it. Get the other one instead I forgot what is called.
Lina C.
Lina C.

I've been patch testing this moisturizer around my nose (where I'm likely to break out and also have very dry skin) for about 5 weeks, and I must say I like it so far!

It seems to moisturize fairly well and does not leave my skin greasy at all. Love the packaging too, so cute! My biggest complaint with this is that it has a very strong perfumey smell which I do not appreciate. I am very sensitive to fragrances though, so this might not be a problem for someone else.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied.
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY

I love the Benefit Cosmetics line - I'm hooked, for sure! This moisturizer is gentle with awesome coverage. It even has a refreshing smell to it, so I love to use it in the morning - it's invigorating in a way. I have combination skin (that tends to be dryer int he winter) and I don't use a lot of makeup as part of my daily routine (I do my brows, mascara, light eye shadow, a light foundation and sometimes blush). Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ

I got this as a sample in a recent order from Ulta and I was SOOO impressed. A tiny bit goes a long way. While the formula is thick, it is not really oily. I have oily skin so I have to have a moisturizer that is as least oily/greasy as possible - this is perfect, as long as you use a small amount (which is all that is needed!). On top of being a great moisturizer, it also has an amazing scent. I will definitely be purchasing a full size.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

The Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream has too strong of a floral scent & is too emollient for my oily skin. I was also not a fan of its pot format. However, as a night time hand cream I enjoyed this since the thick greasy texture hydrated my hands & absorbed after a bit. If you are not sensitive to scents & have dry skin this might be a good one for you, because it hydrates & softens the skin. The packaging is cute too.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

I am a big fan of this moisturizer because it works very well for my skin. I apply it before bed and the next morning, my skin will be super smooth. I also suffer from acne so with constantly using acne creams, they leave my face very dry and flaky. This cream has helped reduce the amount of dry skin and keep my face looking and feeling hydrated. It does have a thick consistency so I prefer to use it as a night cream.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Fate, TX

Is this best for day or overnight?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

Looking to give this a try. Does it work on combo skin? Does it feel oily?
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
Laurelville, Oh

How well is this for oily skin? I want to order the sample sizes but was wondering.
Carla V.
Carla V.
Delano, CA

Is the Benefit skin care line worth it? I'm 29 and I have never used a skin care products other than make up remover I have really dry skin and I started to develop a crease under my eye that drives me nutts 😬 would you recommend the Benifit line or something else? Thanks 😀
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.

I've never tried this, but this year I would love to take care of my face more and I was wondering how well this product does on dry skin ? Is it worth the price? My skin is getting really dry and I need recommendations asap!

Join Now