BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This Facial Cream Provides Concentrated Hydration For A Radiantly Refreshed Complexion. Our Exclusive Tri-radiance Complex Helps Develop The Skin's Water Reserves And Reinforces The Moisture Barrier. Contains Mango Butter, A Natural Plant-based Emollient Known To Provide Moisture.

Immediate Moisture
Long-lasting
For Normal To Dry Skin
100% Said Skin Was Intensely Quenched

Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Squalane, Glycerin, Methyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Peg-8, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Ceteth-20, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Decyloxazolidinone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Steareth-25, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Steareth-21, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Xylitylglucoside, Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Sorbitol, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hydroxide, Algin, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bht. N° 05420/N

• Does it have any sunscreen?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any neat ways that they have repurposed ...1 Answers
  • I purchased the benefit moisturizer and have mixed feelin...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream
  • "I have super dry skin, so this moisturizer is perfect for hydrating my skin. A little bit goes a long way, because if you use too much, you will look like a grease bomb!! My only complaint is the heavy jar this moisturizer is in; not ideal for travel." in 68 reviews
  • "One of the best moisturizers I have ever used..smells greats and makes my face feel great. Good for sensitive skin." in 23 reviews
  • "i love love love absolutely love this moisturizer.i love how my face feels after applying, It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Rambo M.
San Jose , CA
So far so goooood. This moisturizer is thick and really feels good on the skin. I try not to use heavy moisturizers but this one is awesome, once it’s totally absorbed into my skin, it feels like I’m wearing nothing. I usually opt out of fragranced moisturizers, however this one I’ll make an exception for. Love love love. It’s only been a few days but I’ll redo a review in a few weeks to give an update.
I’m in love with a lot of benefits products. Hopefully I’ll put up some more reviews once I get some time!
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I really love this moisturizer, at one point it was my holy grail. If you have try skin this will be your best friend. The only reason it’s not my favorite anymore is because it does have a strong scent(good though) I’ve been trying to stay away from scented products. And the price is a little high.
Amber R.
Trinidad, CA
Love love love! I have semi sensitive skin and this is my favorite moisturizer yet. The jar is heavy and the lid feels like cork. It's lasted me quite some time and I'm buying another one asap. Gentle scent. Doesnt feel gooey on skin after applying.
Kylie W.
Vacaville, CA
I love this cream as a moisturizer. I put it on after I wash my face at night and in the morning as a primer before I apply my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed and I love the smell. The price is high for me for the size but for the quality I am willing to compromise.
Kelli S.
One of my holy grail moisturizers! It does have a nice clean scent (which I know won't work for others) but I love it. Anyway, my skin is so dry and most products just don't touch what I need, but this is one of the most moisturizing I've tried.
Stephanie S.
Marquette, MI
I got this during ultas 21 days of beauty so keep in mind I did get this half off. I don’t think I would pay full price of this again, but if it was on sale I would ya know? So I usually put this on before bed to moisturize because when I apply it in the morning and go upon my day I do notice my skin actually feels more oily. The packaging is really great and cute to set upon my desk.
Kathleen M.
Kamloops, BC
This is okay for me, as moisturizers go. It's a very thick cream, which normally I would like, considering my dry skin. However, this is thick to the point of feeling greasy, which I'm not a huge fan of. When I apply it at night, I tend to wake up feeling quite oily, and that's not common for me at all. It's also quite heavily scented for a facial moisturizer, so if you have any issue with scents, I would give this one a pass.
Mary R.
I haven't used any other moisturizer than the Benefit one. It's so cream, yet not heavy on the skin. I have super sensitive and dry skin and it worked so well with me skin! I am buying another one when I run out!
VCAS710 R.
Very thick, good for night time versus day. You need to wait quite a bit for it all to be absorbed by your skin. If you are looking for an under makeup moisturizer I don't believe this is the best one. It feels a bit heavy & can be a tad oily(I have very dry skin). If you have dry skin I would definitely recommend, it is a great buy for you.
I do like the eye cream more than this moisturizer for under makeup.
Tessa E.
Harrisonville, MO
11/10 is the bomb.com very hydrating. I have combo skin so it didn't feel oily on me! Fun fact about how good the quality is Dior tried to buy this product from benefit!!! A little goes along way!
Brooke C.
Fate, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this best for day or overnight?
Nicole S.
San Francisco, CA
Looking to give this a try. Does it work on combo skin? Does it feel oily?
Is it really good ? I mean I really want to try this product but I'm not sure.Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream I have oily skin and in some area dry, so I'm not sure if this is the right product.. if you have any substitute or another option please let me know ⭐
Is this considered safe during pregnancy?
Olga Janeth O.
I've never tried this, but this year I would love to take care of my face more and I was wondering how well this product does on dry skin ? Is it worth the price? My skin is getting really dry and I need recommendations asap!