BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I purchased the benefit moisturizer and have mixed feelings about...1 Answers
  • I've never tried this, but this year I would love to take care of...2 Answers
  • Is this product safe to use during pregnancy? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have always had dry skin and only very few moisturizers helped but when my friend told me about this product I decided to try." in 6 reviews
  • "I also would not suggest it to people with oily skin just because of the thickness." in 5 reviews
  • "i love love love absolutely love this moisturizer.i love how my face feels after applying, It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This moisturizer works miracles. It's a bit on the expensive side and it can seem a tad oily if you were to use it on your entire face, but I use it instead of my normal face moisturizer just on extremely dry areas, like under my nose, in the winter. This is the only product that I've found that keeps my nose hydrated in the winter. Because I only use it for that, the pricy jar of it will last me a very long time.
VCAS710 R.
Very thick, good for night time versus day. You need to wait quite a bit for it all to be absorbed by your skin. If you are looking for an under makeup moisturizer I don't believe this is the best one. It feels a bit heavy & can be a tad oily(I have very dry skin). If you have dry skin I would definitely recommend, it is a great buy for you.
I do like the eye cream more than this moisturizer for under makeup.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this product for a few weeks now and it's not one of the best moisturizers I've used. I have dry/dull skin and when I apply this product it feels like it just sits on top of it and doesn't absorb or improve anything. The fragrance is really strong (but smells great), so if you are sensitive to fragrance you may want to avoid this product. Overall I do not like how heavy the product feels.
Owen H.
Trenton
This product is very hydrating but very oily. If you have sensitive I do not recommend this product. If your skin is healthy then you may use this product. The glass container it comes in is soooo cute.
Teodora O.
Miami
My favorite for sure . It’s my go to every morning and I apply generously at night . It’s got a very thick consistency with a pleasant light smell . Very effective and not harsh . I think this is the best of benefits skin care line.
Tessa E.
Harrisonville, MO
11/10 is the bomb.com very hydrating. I have combo skin so it didn't feel oily on me! Fun fact about how good the quality is Dior tried to buy this product from benefit!!! A little goes along way!
Donna J.
Dallas
It's a Very thick mositurizer and smells really good. I got it half off so it was a good price. This would work great as an over night product and helps dry skin in the cold months. I am very impressed with this product. I would buy it again even at full price.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
I received a small version of this in e Benefit kit I got from their vending machines. Its super thick, but isn't greasy on the skin, yet leaves the skin soft and moisturized.  I would buy a full sized version once I use up the one I have. Worth the money!
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This stuff is awesome! I use it at night as I find it is too heavy for daytime use. I wake up with soft and moisturized skin when I use this product. It's pricey but it's worth it
Jessica B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using this cream at night. I usually prefer a lighter formula which is why this became my night cream so it can soak into my skin while I sleep. I wake up with a glowing face!
Brooke C.
Fate, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this best for day or overnight?
Nicole S.
Looking to give this a try. Does it work on combo skin? Does it feel oily?
Carla V.
Delano , CA
Is the Benefit skin care line worth it? I'm 29 and I have never used a skin care products other than make up remover I have really dry skin and I started to develop a crease under my eye that drives me nutts 😬 would you recommend the Benifit line or something else? Thanks 😀
Olga Janeth O.
I've never tried this, but this year I would love to take care of my face more and I was wondering how well this product does on dry skin ? Is it worth the price? My skin is getting really dry and I need recommendations asap!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
How well is this for oily skin? I want to order the sample sizes but was wondering.