Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream uploaded by Chloe S.Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream uploaded by Elisa G.Benefit Cosmetics Total Moisture Facial Cream uploaded by Ruth K.See all 25 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Photos (25)
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have always had dry skin and only very few moisturizers helped but when my friend told me about this product I decided to try." in 6 reviews
  • "I also would not suggest it to people with oily skin just because of the thickness." in 5 reviews
  • "i love love love absolutely love this moisturizer.i love how my face feels after applying, It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Mary T.
Mary T.
And then some!

Another product I purchased on a whim. I just so happened to drop by Sephora to purchase my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and decided to buy this moisturizer since I had some patchy dry skin on my cheeks and tip of my nose. Of course I did not sample this only because I don't know how many people stuck their dirty fingers into the jar nor did I open it to see what it smelt like. When I got home, I washed my face, applied my toner and opened up the jar and boy is the smell potent like cheap body spray. I don't like products with strong fragrance. Anyway, I figured, oh the smell might just fade after I applied it on my face. The consistency is pretty thick but it is a total moisture cream so go figure. So as I sit for about 15-20 mins, I started getting a headache from the smell which obviously did not fade and on top of that it left my skin super oily! I mean SUPER OILY. This is perfect for people with super dry skin and do not mind the smell or the oily effect.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
I cannot rave enough about this product! I have been using this for several years. I used another brand of moisturizer for many, many years but I found as I got older my skin got drier and the product I had been using no longer worked for me. I went online hunting for a product better suited for dry skin and saw positive reviews on this, and with Benefit being a reputable company I thought I would give it a try. It works fantastically! Not only does it moisturize but it also gives a beautiful glow! The only downfall to this product is the price. It is definitely pricey but in my opinion it is sooo well worth it. I have not even bothered to try another moisturizer since first using this product because it works so well I feel nothing could compare!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
Okay, so I have talked about my random bout of dry skin on my face due to pregnancy. It really bothered me for two weeks and nothing, I mean NOTHING seemed to help it. My face was just dry and itchy and nothing I put on it made it feel or get any better that is until I found this stuff. Super moisturizing, it didn't smell all chemically like some of the other moisturizers I've used in the past have. I put it on religiously morning, mid afternoon, and right before I went to bed and I kid you not, within just a few days my face felt much better! I will definitely repurchase.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
This is a surprising moisturizing product I have ever used. I'm a skin care junkie so I use all different brand but I'm surprised to see how much moisture it gives from a makeup brand benefit. I was only attracted to this when I saw how beautiful the package it was, but was blown away by the level of hydration. I used it in winter when my skin feels really thirst. However, I don't want to put this product at my T zone. This product is good if you have dry or normal skin. If your face is the oily type, do not get it. Get the other one instead I forgot what is called.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I've been patch testing this moisturizer around my nose (where I'm likely to break out and also have very dry skin) for about 5 weeks, and I must say I like it so far!

It seems to moisturize fairly well and does not leave my skin greasy at all. Love the packaging too, so cute! My biggest complaint with this is that it has a very strong perfumey smell which I do not appreciate. I am very sensitive to fragrances though, so this might not be a problem for someone else.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
The Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream has too strong of a floral scent & is too emollient for my oily skin. I was also not a fan of its pot format. However, as a night time hand cream I enjoyed this since the thick greasy texture hydrated my hands & absorbed after a bit. If you are not sensitive to scents & have dry skin this might be a good one for you, because it hydrates & softens the skin. The packaging is cute too.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Shepherd, MI
First, this moisturizer has a very obvious floral scent to it so if your skin is sensitive to fragrance then I would not recommend this. That being said however, I love this moisturizer for nighttime. I have rather oily skin so it is too heavy for daytime, but is the perfect option at night. I leaves the skin feeling really soft and hydrated. I will most definitely be repurchasing this once I run out!!
Andi S.
Andi S.
Lena, LA
This is my favorite moisturizer. I've used it every day for the last few years. Because of my combination skin, I use a very light layer in the spring and summer. For the fall and winter to avoid dry skin, I use more. I put this on twice a day, usually after I was my face in the morning and after a shower. It has greatly improved the texture of my skin, and it smells wonderful as well.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Savannah, GA
AMAZING!!! I just love this moisturizer! I use it at night beside I go to bed and in the morning before I do my makeup. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin silky soft but not oily. It is a little pricey but believe me, it is worth it! It has a very light refreshing scent and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. I love this product and I made my second purchase of it today! :)
Susan L.
Susan L.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. I had a sampler i had tried from a travel set and i fell in love! I have purchased the large size even though it was $42. I usually hate spending more than $10 on moisturizers. My skin tends to be oily but very dry at the same time. This has balanced my dryness and oiliness. Its not heavy on my skin and it leaves me feeling refreshed!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Fate, TX
Is this best for day or overnight?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Looking to give this a try. Does it work on combo skin? Does it feel oily?
Carla V.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Is the Benefit skin care line worth it? I'm 29 and I have never used a skin care products other than make up remover I have really dry skin and I started to develop a crease under my eye that drives me nutts 😬 would you recommend the Benifit line or something else? Thanks 😀
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I want to know if this stuff is worth trying , it has good reviews, but does it work?
Lynette B.
Lynette B.
Los Angeles, CA
Would this be an everyday moisturizer?