Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Kayce S.
clemson
I love hula bronzer!! Its my all time favorite. Super blend able but only good for medium to light skin. There is hula lite for super fair skin however there is not a darker shade so it isn’t super inclusive.
Hortensia P.
Cape Coral , FL
Muy buena calidad de rubor. Buena durabilidad y buen tamaño. Si lo recomiendo y dura mucho.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Aisha Z.
Dubai
I like the fact that this blush gives a nice contour look. Can be mixed with pink blush to give you a complete makeup look. The brush quality is not good.
Makayla H.
Gainesville , GA
This is good. Very nice color and makes a great pigmented bronzer. Not sheer at all. It’s very warm toned not cool. It’s vey long lasting. You can use to much if you don’t watch how much is on the brush. But, would recommend
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this bronzer it is a everyday wear it goes with anything matching all looks I absolutely adore this product and have for 15 years I will continue to use this daily for the rest of my life ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Edith Vanessa M.
23060
Excelente me encanta hoola el color es perfecto dura mucho tiempo y tiene muy buen acabado
Raquel V.
san jose
Really good very pigmented lasts all day long is to apply and nice bright color it’s can be sheer
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Love the packaging, so cute with the little brush! I apply it to contour my cheeks. Blends great and true to color.
Emily O.
clovis, CA
great product! applies well and doesn’t irritate skin. also it’s very pigmented and blends flawlessly
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Question has been deleted
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?