Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Maria J.
No he probado este bronceador, pero, he leído que es muy sutil en su efecto (claro, depende con que intensidad lo utilices). He leído que es duradero, fácil de aplicar y de difuminar. Y a parte, es uno de los más recomendados por grandes influenciadores! :D.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I like this but prefer a little shimmer to my bronzer this color is a bit to warm for me and I do. It like the brush that comes with it
Ãbż Ç.
Upper sheringham , Sheringham
Honestly such a good blush! Bought it on  Debenhams and didn’t think it would be that good but it’s so pigmented! I can’t think of any cons to this product! It a matte finish natural looking blush to just spruce up a makeup look. I would definitely recommend to every makeup lover!
Trisha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love Hoola because it blends so we'll, I wear it when I want more definition or when I simple want a little color on my face. It's iny go to list for my 5 min makeup when I'm on the go or have a surprise meetomg.
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
This has to be the prettiest color of blush that I have found in a long time. It is so cream and smooth feeling to the tough with little to no fallout. Great!
Nela M.
New Castle, DE
No está mal aunque no termina de convencerme del todo. Me gusta pero a la vez lo odio. Es una sensación extraña..
Ryleah B.
Rotorua
Love this product a lot. Always use it for my everyday make up look. Really works well with my skin and gives me an overall better look
Fatima n.
One of my favorite bronzers, I’ve been obsessed with this for years and still am can’t get over it.
Albani L.
Perfect to do your contour make up. Excellent to use in your everyday make up. It’s look great!!
Elizabeth D.
I like the hoola product but i definitely don’t use it as a blush. I use it to great warmth around the edges of my face. It makes a great slimming effect! It builds to the coverage you want too so you don’t have too much!
Janet M.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Is this blush shimmery?
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?