Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Courtney M.
san antiono
This is such a great product and I love it!!!!! It stays on all night and day!!!!! Also very easy to apply
Riley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful warm toned bronzer. Really gives the face a sun kissed appearance for summer.
Sana K.
Parlin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best but I'm out of it already and don't have the money to get it again. I highly recommend this product!
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE this blush. It gives the absolute perfect amount of color and that flushed glow. As Benefit as a brand is not on the cheaper side (due to quality for sure!), the value is excellent. I've had my Thrrrob for a while now and have yet to hit the pan. It comes with a cute little brush, and the packaging is excellent. Very highly recommended. Has a nice flushed color and little bit of sparkle, because this came out before highlighting all out all day was a thing. All of benefits blushes are excellent, I have others of this type as well, along with the Hoola bronzer. Love them all
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
Very nice product. Slightly difficult to blend. I do like the fact, however, that it comes with a contour brush that is okay quality. I am a repeating user of this product and own 2 actually. It is a very nice bronzer and may even be able to double as a contour.
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
seriously my favorite bronzer hands down! it does not have scent and its the perfect shade! it's very buildable, which i love and it comes in cute packaging, with a mirror!! the brush it comes with is perfect, easy to apply for beginners
Emily T.
Tunstall, Sunderland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a gorgeous bronzer for fair skin. It doesn't look orange or too harsh on my extremely pale skin. It works really nicely to warm up my skin tone or as a contour. I also have dry skin and this powder doesn't cling to any dryness on my skin. Definitely would recommend this!
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
Literally the best bronzer! This bronzer works well for light skinned tones as it is a very neutral cool tone but it also works well for dark skinned tones. it is very long lasting and warms the face very well. Benefit is an amazing company and i strongly recommend all of their products!
bob u.
Don't over do this product or it will look like you rolled around in mud otherwise beautiful
Bella P.
Lafayette, LA
All of Benefits blushes and bronzers are great! This shade works well on my light skin. Make sure to use a light hand with this product, a little goes a long way!
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Is this blush shimmery?
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?