Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Jessica W.
Ottawa, ON
I love this bronzer! I have had it for years and am just hitting pan now! I usually use it to contour as it is the perfect shade for me ! It is not orange nor ashy on the skin! I would repurchase this bronzer for sure. I love benefit and their products are consistently amazing !
holly m.
HS2 0AR
It's the bronzer I always find myself going back too. One of the best bronzers I've used. It's long lasting and easy to apply as it's easy to add more if necessary. It doesn't appear patchy and it gives your face nice natural dimensions.
Poppy A.
bradford
My favourite bronzer to use. Can look super natural but also with a bit extra product be used to contour. It's long lasting and the applicator is great to contour your nose. The only bronzer I use that doesn't go patchy on my skin
Elena Simona V.
România, Bucuresti
Hoola was my first bronzer ever, stayd with me since then, have it in my kit and also for my personal use ! It is good for light medium and medium dark skin tones
Gal T.
This product is really nice on the skin and definately deserves every bit of hype it's been given. However I just think it would be nice to get some darker shades as this is way too light for my skin tone.
Puja N.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
I love the way this bronzer contours my cheek oh-so-delicately. You have to make sure, however, that you don't use too much product because then it will look as dirt instead of as bronzer. Other than that, once you learn how to apply just enough, I guarantee you'll look perfect!
Emily T.
Tunstall, Sunderland
This is a gorgeous bronzer for fair skin. It doesn't look orange or too harsh on my extremely pale skin. It works really nicely to warm up my skin tone or as a contour. I also have dry skin and this powder doesn't cling to any dryness on my skin. Definitely would recommend this!
megan e.
Ive been wanting this for ages now!! Its soo good, many of my friends use this and i have been meaning to get it but always forgetting!
Elsa L.
I use this to bronze up My face and IT gives the most natural bronze ive ever used! And the brush is helping me to countour
bob u.
Don't over do this product or it will look like you rolled around in mud otherwise beautiful
Janet M.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Is this blush shimmery?
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?