Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Tisha M.
Love Benefit products! I use a lot of their products but especially their blushes and contours. I gotta get the last 2 that recently came out!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon , NY
Very soft bronzer, even though I feel that the container doesn’t bring too much. Is good for olive skin. Melts very nice into the skin.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I like this but prefer a little shimmer to my bronzer this color is a bit to warm for me and I do. It like the brush that comes with it
Jess B.
Eagan, MN
The shade is perfect for this contour/bronzer. The only think I found was that it isn't as creamy of a consistency as I prefer.
Junie L.
San Francisco
This color may be bit too tan for my skin tone. I have pale skin and putting this on made my skin looks way darker and tanner.
Sana K.
Parlin, NJ
This product is the best but I'm out of it already and don't have the money to get it again. I highly recommend this product!
Terry L.
Brockton, MA
Love benefit blushes and heart throb is simply beautiful.
It will take forever to finish the box blush and they smellm grear
key p.
I live this so much it looks very nice on light and medium skin tones love it for that tanned effect good for contouring
jaycee p.
Pocatello, ID
Hoola is always the way to go. It matches so many skin tones and is blendable and buildable. It is in such cute packaging
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Love the packaging, so cute with the little brush! I apply it to contour my cheeks. Blends great and true to color.
Question has been deleted
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?