Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this bronzer it is a everyday wear it goes with anything matching all looks I absolutely adore this product and have for 15 years I will continue to use this daily for the rest of my life ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Makayla H.
Gainesville , GA
This is good. Very nice color and makes a great pigmented bronzer. Not sheer at all. It’s very warm toned not cool. It’s vey long lasting. You can use to much if you don’t watch how much is on the brush. But, would recommend
Kayce S.
clemson
I love hula bronzer!! Its my all time favorite. Super blend able but only good for medium to light skin. There is hula lite for super fair skin however there is not a darker shade so it isn’t super inclusive.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
I love this bronzer! It’s the first one I ever used and I used them up completely! It’s cool tones perfect for contouring. I would definitely repurchase it again since I used up the full size products
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This isn’t really a blush to me, maybe if you’re super fair skinned. I use it as a highlighter sometimes. It’s not that pigmented and a little powdery for me though with chunks of glitter rather than finely milled shimmer. It’s alright, I wouldn’t re purchase.
Elizabeth D.
I like the hoola product but i definitely don’t use it as a blush. I use it to great warmth around the edges of my face. It makes a great slimming effect! It builds to the coverage you want too so you don’t have too much!
Trisha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love Hoola because it blends so we'll, I wear it when I want more definition or when I simple want a little color on my face. It's iny go to list for my 5 min makeup when I'm on the go or have a surprise meetomg.
Jocelyn S.
I really like this blush. It’s a smooth application with a matte finish. The color is a pretty blush pink and it’s buildable. It can be subtle or more drastic
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE this blush. It gives the absolute perfect amount of color and that flushed glow. As Benefit as a brand is not on the cheaper side (due to quality for sure!), the value is excellent. I've had my Thrrrob for a while now and have yet to hit the pan. It comes with a cute little brush, and the packaging is excellent. Very highly recommended. Has a nice flushed color and little bit of sparkle, because this came out before highlighting all out all day was a thing. All of benefits blushes are excellent, I have others of this type as well, along with the Hoola bronzer. Love them all
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is a great bronzer. I love it during summer especially. I'm a repeated user and it goes great with my skin tone. It had a very buttery and creamy formula. I got mine from ultra. If your are looking for a bronzer that gives you a great bronze I would recommend trying this product
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Question has been deleted
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?