Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This isn’t really a blush to me, maybe if you’re super fair skinned. I use it as a highlighter sometimes. It’s not that pigmented and a little powdery for me though with chunks of glitter rather than finely milled shimmer. It’s alright, I wouldn’t re purchase.
Elizabeth D.
I like the hoola product but i definitely don’t use it as a blush. I use it to great warmth around the edges of my face. It makes a great slimming effect! It builds to the coverage you want too so you don’t have too much!
Trisha W.
Sacramento, CA
I love Hoola because it blends so we'll, I wear it when I want more definition or when I simple want a little color on my face. It's iny go to list for my 5 min makeup when I'm on the go or have a surprise meetomg.
Kristina A.
Santa Paula, CA
I love this bronzer! It’s the first one I ever used and I used them up completely! It’s cool tones perfect for contouring. I would definitely repurchase it again since I used up the full size products
Jocelyn S.
I really like this blush. It’s a smooth application with a matte finish. The color is a pretty blush pink and it’s buildable. It can be subtle or more drastic
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE this blush. It gives the absolute perfect amount of color and that flushed glow. As Benefit as a brand is not on the cheaper side (due to quality for sure!), the value is excellent. I've had my Thrrrob for a while now and have yet to hit the pan. It comes with a cute little brush, and the packaging is excellent. Very highly recommended. Has a nice flushed color and little bit of sparkle, because this came out before highlighting all out all day was a thing. All of benefits blushes are excellent, I have others of this type as well, along with the Hoola bronzer. Love them all
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is a great bronzer. I love it during summer especially. I'm a repeated user and it goes great with my skin tone. It had a very buttery and creamy formula. I got mine from ultra. If your are looking for a bronzer that gives you a great bronze I would recommend trying this product
Anna T.
I have found one of a few bronzer that I really like. It does take a light hand to apply this bronzer. I have purchased Hoola a couple of times. A con is that the price is a little up there but a pro is that it is such a great product. I will buy Hoola again:
Shanea D.
Devine, TX
I love anything benefit cosmetics. They have suck good pigment. It’s really easy to apply, and there’s a cute little blush in every container. It’s easy to blend in and has such a nice finish. They have insanely cute colors and I can’t wait to try them all!
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
I cannot give this product enough stars. I have repurchased this bronzer so many times. I cherish it, haha! It's a beautiful color on almost all skin tones. I use it on myself as well as a staple in my professional kit for clients. Loving this product is an understatement.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Is this blush shimmery?
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?