Benefit Cosmetics Thrrrob uploaded by Allie B.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
seriously my favorite bronzer hands down! it does not have scent and its the perfect shade! it's very buildable, which i love and it comes in cute packaging, with a mirror!! the brush it comes with is perfect, easy to apply for beginners
Allie B.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE this blush. It gives the absolute perfect amount of color and that flushed glow. As Benefit as a brand is not on the cheaper side (due to quality for sure!), the value is excellent. I've had my Thrrrob for a while now and have yet to hit the pan. It comes with a cute little brush, and the packaging is excellent. Very highly recommended. Has a nice flushed color and little bit of sparkle, because this came out before highlighting all out all day was a thing. All of benefits blushes are excellent, I have others of this type as well, along with the Hoola bronzer. Love them all
Bao X.
I bought this blush with Hoola bronzer about 2 years ago when it came out in a small bundle together on Benefit Cosmetics website. It's a beautiful light pink shade with a slight shimmer. I personally don't like this blush because it's so light and doesn't compliment on my light neutral skin tone. I really had to pack on the blush to see something on cheeks. I think this will compliment and give just enough color for fair skin types.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is a great bronzer. I love it during summer especially. I'm a repeated user and it goes great with my skin tone. It had a very buttery and creamy formula. I got mine from ultra. If your are looking for a bronzer that gives you a great bronze I would recommend trying this product
Anna T.
I have found one of a few bronzer that I really like. It does take a light hand to apply this bronzer. I have purchased Hoola a couple of times. A con is that the price is a little up there but a pro is that it is such a great product. I will buy Hoola again:
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
I cannot give this product enough stars. I have repurchased this bronzer so many times. I cherish it, haha! It's a beautiful color on almost all skin tones. I use it on myself as well as a staple in my professional kit for clients. Loving this product is an understatement.
Brittney M.
Kansas city, KS
I love love love this product! It blends very well and has a really good color to it! My skin is very pale and I can use this to give my cheeks some depth and it will not look bad! I use it almost every time I do my makeup!
Sarah A.
Best bronzer by far that I've found and I'm loving it! Literally got this the other day when I stopped by Ulta Beauty and I'll definitely be going back for more, feels amazing and love the way it looks on my face. :)
Laura B.
Lebanon , KY
This product will be your new summer time necessity! It blends so nicely and gives the perfect sun kissed glow! It is worth the money! A little goes a long way! I will always rely on this product! Try it!!
pamela m.
I have went through soooo many of these! My go to bronzer and contour shade. It blends smooth and has a soft warm look to the skin when applied!! I have been obsessed for awhile on this product
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this for fair and dry skin?
Sussi V.
salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this? I want one but I'm not sure to get it
Is this blush shimmery?
Karen W.
Albany, OR
I'm really interested buying this product. If the formula is anything like Hula Bronzer I know I will love it. Is the formula similar?