MakeupEye MakeupMascaraBenefit Cosmetics
they're real! tinted primer travel size mini

Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini

mink-brown tinted eyelash primer

Is this product worth buying?? Does it actually work? ?
Do you use eyelashes primer[product:benefit-theyre-real-tinted-primer]? Which one do you use???
Can this product be used with other brands of mascara?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini!
Product Highlights
This is a perfect tint thing you can ever have . its nice for people who don't want thst much volume that a mascara has. Definitely recommendin reviews
This mascara is amazing! It lifts and separates your lashes perfectly! Not to mention, it is easy to apply! I am a big fan of this and always will be! I definitely recommend this to anyone searching for a new mascara! in reviews
I'm in love with this lash primer. It perfectly separates and lengthens your lashes before applying your mascara. It helps them from not clumping. My favorite primer yet. in reviews
Alyssa K.
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Alyssa K.
My mother-in-law bought me this for Christmas. I never realized such a product existed, but I'm so glad she introduced me to it! This lash primer glides on smoothly for soft, luscious lashes! It works well under mascara, giving an extra oomph of color. But I love to use it as mascara itself on days when I want a more natural make-up look.
Aliki M.
Whitestone, NY
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Aliki M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mascara! I got a smaller version of it to try it out and I will definitely be getting the full version soon! It works so well and the applicator is really nice and helps to separate out the lashes, it doesn’t make them look clumpy at all. Love this.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Cheyenne B.
Ehh your supposed to use both they're real tinted primer and the there real mascara but they're honestly the same just different colors. You can easily coat one or the other. It's an alright mascara. Or primer
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Stephanie B.
This is my holy grail makeup item. I use this everyday. I use it instead of a mascara primer as my eyebrow everything. I used to use a powder to shape and define then set with a gel which was much more time consuming. Now I just swipe this across my brows and shape with a separate spoolie. The formula is forgiving (it will clean up easily if you get it on your skin) and it works so well for covering the few gray eyebrow hairs and eyelashes I have. It thickens my brows just enough to fill them in but not make them look fake or overdone. If I am not wearing any other makeup I will use it on my lashes. If I am doing a full face I will use it as it is intended an awesome tinted primer! As a primer it doesn't flake, doesn't show under your mascara, and does thicken.
Lesli D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Lesli D.
Purchased at: ULTA
LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE TINY STRAIGHT LASHED BUT THIS THING CURLS MY LASHED WITH NO NEED OF A CURLER! Love it! Doesnt clump at all also!
Celestina T.
West New York, NJ
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Celestina T.
This product is super easy to use. It keeps your brows in check. It’s different then other brow gels because it doesn’t harden your brows keeping them soft but with the staying power.
Htet A.
REALLY GOOD PRIMER AND LOVE IT. LOVE TO HAVE IT AGAIN AND EXPENSIVE. I WANT CHEAP AND GOOD ONE FOR NEXT TIME
Kashish P.
Tallahassee, FL
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Kashish P.
I use this primer because it’s really good. It makes the mascara more defines and makes my lashes stand out. It’s a really good primer and it’s very long lasting. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend others to try this.
Chandni P.
Chicago
Ive purchased this several times and loved it! I have short stubby lashes and this does wonders for them. This mascara elongates my lashes and ads volume as well without clumping them together. Yes it's a bit pricey but worth the splurge if you're looking for a higher end mascara.
Alyssa C.
Schenectady, NY
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! tinted primer travel size mini uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you want fuller longer lashes you need this! It makes the lashes so much longer and I love that it’s tinted compared to usual white lash primers! Especially good for people with shorter lashes to begin with! Totally recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luisana P.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 mois
tara L. il y a 7 mois
Yes I do. There is only one kind.
Natalie T.
Chattanooga
il y a un an
eleanor P. il y a un an
I defo think it is!! I also recommend looking around and looking at the sets that benefit offer that include this product as it often works out cheaper!!