BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Tint, Define And Prime Lashes! Wear This Innovative, Mink Brown Primer Alone To Give Lashes A Feathery, Natural Look. Wear They're Real! Tinted Primer With They’re Real! Mascara To Dramatically Boost Length & Separate For Beyond Belief Lashes. The High-performing Gel Formula Is Water Resistant And Conditions With Provitamin B5.

89% Said Lashes Had A Natural Look
91% Said It Was Soft Enough To Layer With Mascara 6 Hours Later
94% Said It Defined Lashes When Paired With They’re Real! Mascara
92% Said It Boosted Length, Lift & Separation When Paired With They’re Real! Mascara

Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, C1836 Acid Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Pvp, Steareth21, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Nylon12, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Algin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Serine. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 09408/A

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Tinted Primer
  • "This is a perfect tint thing you can ever have . its nice for people who don't want thst much volume that a mascara has. Definitely recommend" in 65 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing! It lifts and separates your lashes perfectly! Not to mention, it is easy to apply! I am a big fan of this and always will be! I definitely recommend this to anyone searching for a new mascara! " in 26 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this lash primer. It perfectly separates and lengthens your lashes before applying your mascara. It helps them from not clumping. My favorite primer yet. " in 25 reviews
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This mascara is really good. I like how it does not flake off through the day it stays right in place and it does give really nice volumized lashes. I love all the benifit mascaras I think they are all the best mascaras out right now. I have never had a better mascara and I have been loyal to my Benifit mascaras. They are just way 10 tes better than any mascara I have used in the past. You could choose any of their mascara and you'll be blown away and wont by any other mascaras I guarantee it!
Dora G.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this primer I've been using it since it came out. This is an every day mascara for me. It's brown and it's legnthening but not volumizing by any means. It just gives your lashes a natural brown longer look. I really love it. I want to try the they're real brown mascara I saw they now have and maybe I'll like that better but this is good for under mascara too. I just don't use it for that.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I love this product! I use it all the time under my mascara and everyone asks me if i wear false lashes! Its super light and the brown looks like a black mascara! The price is about the same as a mascara you would purchase and you apply it just like a mascara. Personally i always purchase the travel size just because i prefer the brush! I will defiently recommend it!
Teisa G.
This is my absolute favorite mascara I’ve ever used. The first pass over your lashes acts as a primer. Every pass after that lengthens and thickens your lashes. I’ve had much less lash fallout using this product. My lashes don’t feel crunchy after use like they do with other mascaras. Where this product is concerned, I am a customer for life.
Lydia F.
Seattle
amazing!!! Just what I wanted for a natural look! I typically use this as a way for it to look like I just have naturally dark eyelashes but it also does a great job as a primer too! I’ve gone through about five or six bottles of this stuff since it was first released so it’s safe to say it’s a go to! So much length with a little curl!
Taylor L.
I️ love this! I️ have been buying it for over two years. My eyelashes are shorter, so this is great to prime them before I️ apply mascara. I️ have used other primers in the past, but it’s always difficult to cover up because it is white. This primer is brown, so it is not noticeable if I️ miss a lash. Would definitely recommend!
Aimee V.
Boardman
I am absolutely in love with this mascara!  I am not a huge beauty guru, but a I know a good product when I find it.  It lasts all day, even into the next if I forget to take it off, and it makes my eyes look AMAZING! Even if you aren’t a huge makeup person, you will love this product.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
A while back, I received this mini as a deluxe sample. I liked it so much that I just bought the regular size!! I like the natural look so this is perfect for me. You also can use this to color your roots when your color grows out before your next coloring. A multipurpose essential product! Love!
Elia M.
I received a sample sized version of the Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Tinted Primer! from one of my beauty subscription boxes and I love it. I usually layer mascaras, but now I use this primer. It is my first step in my mascara process then I follow up with mascara. I love it!
Tessa S.
My sister bought this product for me for Christmas. The product makes my lashes look great but if it gets on your skin which applying the mascara you pretty much have to remove your full face of makeup just to remove it. The drying time for the mascara is unusually long, so I avoid blinking. If I could figure out how to resolve this aside from an eyelash curler which partially helps this product is definitely worth the purchase.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
Does this enhance the mascara that you can see a difference ?
Emilee T.
Is this mascara super flaky my friend told me it flakes a lot and can it be worn alone on more casual occasions.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've been recommended to use this eyeshadow but I'm picky! Does it work well?
Nicole S.
Is this a good primer? I'm curious to know before spending the money on it
Rozalina Y.
Does this prime lashes to look longer?