Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Tinted Eyelash Primer Travel Size - 0.14 oz uploaded by Jamie u.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

they're real! tinted primer defines AND primes lashes. Wear it alone or with your favorite mascara! When worn alone, the mink-brown primer gives lashes a natural, feathery look. Worn as a primer, it boosts lash length & separation for a beyond belief... see more...

jordan f.
usa
This is the best mascara I have ever used. It's a little pricey but worth the money (I use mostly drug store makeup or very marked down on sale items other than mascara. I find that mascara is the only product that is really worth the higher cost). The only thing that I don't love is how the mascara goes from good to dried out very quickly. Over a month or 2 I get awesome results, then very quickly it dries up and doesn't apply as nicely. I always order 2 when I buy them so I can be ready for when this happens (because it really does seem sudden to me) and when I open my last one I order 2 more. Works for me. Regardless my lashes are dark and appear longer with NO CLUMPING no matter how many coats I have applied! I usually make a huge mess smudging the mascara all over my eyelids but for whatever reason this doesn't happen to me when I use Benefit. Lastly during the day my mascara has a tendency to get flakey and collect on my cheek bones or even irritate my eyes if I use any other product.
Thays P.
College Sta, TX
I love eyelash primers, because my lash are very fine and because of this they don't look as long as they are (they are very long). With a coat of primer and two coats of mascara, I can make my lashes look like falsies! Besides that, everything from Benefit Cosmetics is awesome and cute and all. So, I just love this one.
Nayeli H.
riverside
I have small thin lashes and I do not know what I would do with out this eyelash primer ! I have bought like 3 tubes and I cannot be with it! I love wearing it under any other mascara to give my lashes that extra push
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This lash primer makes such a difference in the way my mascara looks! My lashes always look longer and fuller when I’ve used this before I apply mascara. I also like that it can be worn by itself for a subtle natural enhance to your eyelashes without looking like you’ve applied any makeup! The travel size is also super convenient to carry in your travel makeup bag or in your purse. I highly recommend trying this, you won’t regret it.
Genevieve N.
Kalamazoo
Great first mascara to use to separate the lashes and add length. Does not add volume but adds great length and makes the lashes look gorgeous! Easy to blend and leave no clumps. I will continue to purchase!
Katie B.
Highland
I love They’re Real mascara. I got this tinted primer in a value two pack and I don’t use it often. It has they same brush as the mascara which is the best mascara brush I’ve ever used.
Jamie u.
This quickly became my go to lash primer I go from short thin lashes to AMAZING full long lashes the price point is great and I've even worn it on it's own facts are IT WORKS :) ♥
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
This mascara applies beautifully. No clumps, lots of volume. Unfortunately, it has a tendency to have this tacky/sticky feeling after drying and smears pretty badly.
Alison S.
Obsessed!! I usually use this as just my mascara on it’s own for a more “natural” look. I have gotten so many compliments that my lashes look long and full and that’s just by using this alone. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone and everyone. I have no issues with it transferring either as I’m an oily gal.
Devynne W.
Lompoc
One thing that Benefit is amazing at is their Travel Sizes! Makes it so easy to take all your favor products with you where ever you go! This one helps to keep your mascara on or doubles as a brown mascara!