BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics they're real! sexy steal Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
This really is a sexy steal, especially if you’re already a fan of the They’re Real Mascara...

The mascara gives gorgeous length with a nice bonus of natural volume, and it doesn’t budge all day long (even though it doesn’t claim to be waterproof, it really is). The deluxe sizes of the eyeliner and makeup remover are a nice bonus, and give you an opportunity to try them out before splurging on full sizes. I’m personally lukewarm about both products, but don’t mind having little travel sizes to use in between products. Definitely recommend this as a gift for yourself or a friend.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
benefit's "they're real" mascara is one of my new favs! The mascara wand is unique because instead of having bristles, like a traditional wand would, it has small silicone spikes that grab and separate every tiny lash, coating them evenly to perfection. At the end of the wand, the spikes form a small ball, making it easier to grab onto the corner lashes without getting mascara all over your eyelids! The mascara is smooth and never clumpy. It's buildable so you can make your lashes look as natural or a full as you like.....and best of all, no raccoon eyes mid day when you look into the mirror. It washes off easily with soap and water.
Alexa M.
I absolutely love this I've been using the they're real mascara for YEARS it's one of the best masacras I've ever used. I would highly recommend I've bought it at least 10x it lasts all day long and makes your lashes look great and full and curled. It's a great investment if you're looking for a great mascara. I have used the eyeliner a few times it's very hard to get off which is good cause it's long lasting but a bit tricky. Didn't like how the tip is designed but other than that they are not amazing and would highly highly recommend. I bought mine from sephora and it's almost always in stock 24/7
mia I.
Honestly this is one of my favorite mascaras it's almost as good as the mark Jacob's velvet noir mascara but a lot more affordable. Not only is this mascara long lasting but the results are there . My eyelashes look so much darker and longer . I definitely recommend you buy it because it's honestly one of the most underrated mascaras in my opinion .
Lauren M.
This mascara!! Every time I use it my eyelashes look so amazing! I'm a repeat user of this mascara. this mascara make everything pop! It is a very nice bottle! The brush looks amazing! You just have to be careful because the end of the mascara has the ones that are pointed out and if you get to close to your eyeball with them, it could poke your eye! I would recommend this to anyone that just wants there eyes to pop!
Isabella S.
Lawrence, KS
This is my favorite mascara. It lasts forever and makes even short lashes look long. I use this mascara so much I have purchased it three times. The added bonus with this set is it comes with the remover. While it is a bit annoying this mascara will only come off with this remover or a shower, it is so long lasting that it is worth it. If you want to splurge buy the swaroski limited edition version.
Laleska F.
I had heard so many great things about the products in this box so when I saw them all together on sale in had to try. The liner didn't work for me. It didn't go on smooth and toot forever to get out of the tube. The mascara on the other hand is gorgeous. It pushes lashes for a dramatic effect. The remover takes the mascara off well. The packaging was also very sturdy and cute. Overall I'm so glad I bought this since most of these products are amazing.
Lauren K.
Wahiawa, HI
I love the mascara!! I have short eyelashes that don't like to stay curled and this mascara gives them length and keeps them in position. It is pricey, but I always bought the travel size or the gift set with the liner and liner remover. I also loved the liner for making a wing, but the product dries down quick so you have to work quickly. Would repurchase again & again
Nicole S.
White oak, WV
Hmmm, I really love Benefit and all of their products, honestly. However, with this one, the mascara just doesn't do the trick for me. It never works the way I want it to on my eyelashes. The packaged set is nice though, and it is a good value for those wanting to try it out.
CNMbaby. A.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I received this as a gift and it was the best ever. I am always on the hunt for mascara. If you're like me and have a huge collection- search no more. This wand is amazing and easy to apply. I have the shortest eyelashes, and these made mine come to life. I got length and volume with one application. Search no more you have found the best mascara out there.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Benefit Cosmetics they're real! sexy steal out of they're real and big gal which one would you prefer more?