BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #72 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!

• Creamy gel formula
  • Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
  • "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
  • "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Not bad. It is gentle and did not burn my eyes or anything like that. You have to work a little harder for it to work. I was using this to remove the Benefit push up liner and mascara and it took a little while for me. The formula is not as strong as I’d prefer it to be. It can be a little messy.
Sophie L.
England
I got a sample of this with a Benefit order and didn't think much of it, sure it shifted my makeup but it just smeared my eyeliner and mascara around without actually removing it. However it didn't sting my eyes or have a particularly heavy smell.
rebecca r.
Murray river , PE
It's a creamy gel formula, the 'They're Real!' Mascara & Liner are water proof so they are pretty difficult to remove, it can be done with normal removers however it takes seconds with this. For me I didn't need to use this every time it just depended on my mood, but it was quicker and much easier to get it off with this. There was more tugging when I didn't use this so if you don't like that I'd suggest using this, I assume it would be usable with most other water proof makeup, but I liked it. There really wasn't a scent but it did smell a bit fresh. I like it, I think it's great, packaging is cute, tube is well made and does what I need it to, however I feel it is unnecessary because it's virtually the same product as other make up removers and acts the same, so I'm sure there's a cheaper option that would have the same desired outcome. I probably won't buy it again.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Totally worth the $18 if you use the they're real mascara or eye liner!! If you have sensitive eyes I don't recommend. But this remover is great for removing benefit brand they're real eye products as well as other brands of waterproof or just hard to remove eye makeup! Yay!!
Karissa S.
Houston , TX
Completely wipes off waterproof make up gently. The creamy gel formula is effective; takes off eye makeup delicately. Leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth.
Yoana D.
I have to start off saying that finding a good remover is soooo hard. I have tried several brands but they leave leave me looking like a racoon. I applied this cream on a q-tip and rolled it on my lid like I was instructed to at the benefit brow bar and was soooo impressed I bought it. No more oily residue and racoon eyes! Hopefully 😊
Bandara K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia
I wasn't sure how to use it so I tried at first with a cotton pad. I ended up using a lot of the cream to get one eye done so I switched to using my fingers.

Didn't sting my eyes but left that film on my eyes so they were blurry when I used my fingers. Took awhile to get the mascara to break down so my eyes felt a bit irritated.

It left a film on my skin.

No scent.

It reminds me of using Pond's cold cream but less greasy.

It costs $23 for 50 ml. Wooowww. That is super expensive. I guess the benefit to using this over Pond's is that it doesn't have a scent.

I prefer using the Garnier remover with a nice soft cotton pad, Shiseido makes some really soft ones.
Rachel C.
Porter, TX
I LOVE this remover. It's easy to use and removes every type of makeup. Make sure you don't get it in your eyes though. It will make your sight a little cloudy for a little while.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This works pretty well at removing They're Real mascara - I have a hard time getting it off with other remover. However this leaves a residue that still requires me to wash my face with another makeup remover to get that off (residue includes black rings around my eyes from mascara). Also this burns my eyes when it gets in it - something quite the opposite of what I'm looking for in a product I'm using on my eyes.

I got mine in a kit from benefit and when I run out I likely won't repurchase.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
I love to use this waterproof eye makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis and this helps to remove my eye makeup with no hassle at the end of the day. This is a must have!
Shawna S.
Is this product worth the money?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica H.
Do you think this remover is worth the money? Is it only for this brand of mascara?
Laci L.
I use the eye liner and mascara already but my current eye make up remover always leaves black smudges under my eyes. Has anyone had that problem with this remover?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?

back