BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Makeup Remover

Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!

• Creamy gel formula
  • Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

• "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
  • "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
  • "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
J J.
This remover works well, but it gets in my eyes and makes my vision blurry. The blurry affect lasts honestly for like 2 days tops. I really don't like it. I wouldn't recommend it because of this reason.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
I got this makeup remover with my benefit they're real gel liner. Nothing will remove that eyeliner but this product. Its tough on the makeup up light in the eyes. It doesn't burn or hurt. I recommend it if purchased along with the eyeliner
Mariah D.
I have the mini version of this one and it's wonderful! It takes off the waterproof eyeliner and mascara that I occasionally put on. It's not messy at all. Highly recommend.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
This makeup remover is great! It removes the they're real mascara, which if you use that, you know can be a little difficult to remove. It makes me feel clean and fresh at the end of the day to know that I got everything off my face!
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
This was a very mediocre product for me! I tried it out and it kind of just left a bunch of black residue around my eyes I don't feel like it worked all that well which is a bummer I had high hopes for it!
Caitlin M.
Calera, AL
It works it's ok I still had make up on after it it took a lot off but didn't take all of it off I was kinda disappointed in it I means for the price it was not worth it i mean maybe it works for you just not something I will use again sorry maybe I expected to much
Roxy M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the real deal! It quickly breaks up the most difficult, budge-proof makeup such as waterproof mascara and liquid lipstick. I really like the packaging as you can touch a cotton swab to the tip to get the tiniest amount to correct makeup mistakes without sacrificing your entire face.
Shayna B.
Ridgely , TN
Great product!! Removed eye makeup easily. I tend to wear darker, smoky shades and loads of eye liner and mascara and it took it right off with a few swipes! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
I had the worst allergic reaction to this remover. I wanted it to work so bad but unfortunately, it left my eyes itchy and swollen. Luckily, I was able to exchange the bottle I purchased for another benefit product that I loved.
Victoria G.
Manteca, CA
I love this remover. It's removes all of my stubborn waterproof makeup. Including mascara and eyeliner. I bought it at Sephora. It is pricey but so worth it if you wear a lot of stubborn makeup.
Shawna S.
Is this product worth the money?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica H.
Do you think this remover is worth the money? Is it only for this brand of mascara?
Laci L.
I use the eye liner and mascara already but my current eye make up remover always leaves black smudges under my eyes. Has anyone had that problem with this remover?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?