BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #70 in Makeup Remover

Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!

• Creamy gel formula
  • Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

• "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
  • "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
  • "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
Mia G.
Literally the best makeup remover product that I have owned- it's so gentle and removes makeup (not just mascara) sooo easily. I received a test version in an advent calendar as a gift and then purchased the real deal as I couldn't believe how nicely it worked to take off eye makeup. I'm not a huge makeup person either so knowing especially that the product worked with little effort on my part was a huge sell. This is my Best in Beauty pick for 2017 as it's an amazing product & highly encourage anyone looking for eye makeup remover to purchase (especially if you're a minimal-effort gal like me!) Another great job by Benefit on this one!
Megan J.
This product is AMAZING! A lot of make up removers irritate my skin. If they don't do that then I have to rather work at it to get my make up off. With They're Real Remover I can literally just wipe off what I want in less than a few minutes. It is super gentle. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It removes eyeliner AND mascara like a champ. It also smells really good. Hands down one of the best Benefit products out there and not talked about nearly enough.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
The product works great! I guess the reason for 4 stars is the product size, and because I was talked into buying it with he "real" mascara  which isn't my favorite, and a special remover should be a requirement. But overall good product. I would recommend it, but I could recommend better.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I already love benefit cosmetics products. But I do love this roommate make up remover from them. I do find that this I make up remover is a little pricey but it is effective. It works really well the only thing that I have a problem with is that the tube isn't that big so you want out of product really fast. But all in all this works great for removing my make up. And my mascara. Don't know if I would buy it again but I do like the product.
Elizabeth B.
Orlando, FL
as soon as I put this on my eyes my lids and undereye started BURNING. Hardcore. It was super painful and left my skin bright red, will not be reusing obviously. I don't normally have sensitive skin and haven't had the same experience with any other eye makeup removers, my skin calmed down overnight as I slept thankfully.
Jessy R.
Conroe, TX
This product was exceptionally good for me. I'm allergic to most makeup wipes and makeup removers so its hard to find a product that wont sting my eyes, and this was perfect. It removed my eye make well. I will say I had to use quite a few when I wanted to remove water proof mascara. Other than that I would buy again just to have it if I run out of my makeup wipes.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
I wanted to try a product that would travel easier than an eye makeup remover and this came in a kit wig a few other products. It was weird to apply, and it seemed to just smear my mascara all over at first, but it did seem to work. Not as well as the typical eye makeup remover I used, and I just didn't feel completely clean, but enough that my makeup was off.
Cassandra S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love the They're Real Makeup Remover and have yet to find one type of makeup that it can't remove. It can remove the longest lasting liquid lipstick, the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and the most bold colored eyeshadow and liner. You also don't have to apply much pressure to remove the makeup and the product instantly starts dissolving your makeup on contact.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Totally worth the $18 if you use the they're real mascara or eye liner!! If you have sensitive eyes I don't recommend. But this remover is great for removing benefit brand they're real eye products as well as other brands of waterproof or just hard to remove eye makeup! Yay!!
Danni S.
A very decent makeup remover, though not totally necessary. It removes even more stubborn products which is awesome, though I don't know that I could justify repurchasing it when I prefer to use a micellar water that's cheaper and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or stripped. It's okay. Effective if you have maybe an oily complexion.
Shawna S.
Is this product worth the money?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica H.
Do you think this remover is worth the money? Is it only for this brand of mascara?
Laci L.
I use the eye liner and mascara already but my current eye make up remover always leaves black smudges under my eyes. Has anyone had that problem with this remover?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?

back