BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #72 in Makeup Remover

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!

• Creamy gel formula
  • Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
  • "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
  • "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
Kayla S.
This stuff really works for their new liquid liner. At the same time, I don't think you NEED it in order to actually get the product off like they say. I'm pretty sure any oil based eye makeup remover would work.
Rachel C.
Porter, TX
I LOVE this remover. It's easy to use and removes every type of makeup. Make sure you don't get it in your eyes though. It will make your sight a little cloudy for a little while.
Brittney C.
Lombard, IL
This is a must if you use the They're Real mascara or eye liner - seriously. Otherwise you have a hard time removing the other products. It's not oily. More of a cream. It does not irritate your eyes.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I had some mascara that I LOVE but it was near impossible to remove until I found this beauty. I can now wear my favorite mascara without worrying it will rip my lashes out when trying to clean it off.
Julissa  R.
When i try this it burned my eyes. It did not take off my mascara off. Would makeup in the morning with some mascara off. The product cost as much as getting a new mascara. Would not recommend
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
I love to use this waterproof eye makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup on a daily basis and this helps to remove my eye makeup with no hassle at the end of the day. This is a must have!
Beauty E.
This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball. My only problem is the price. There are products much cheaper that do the same thing.
kerri d.
Short Hills, NJ
They say this is the ONLY remover that will fully remove this liner, i feel that you don't NEED the remover but it does take the liner off more effortlessly and quickly, but if your new to makeup or on a tight budget, you don't NEED this remover
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
This is one of the best makeup remover in the market! it completely fill my expectations. the price is algo very good for the quality of the product. It was very gentle to the skin.
Gina G.
This eye makeup remover is made to work with the Benefit They're Real! mascara and eyeliner pen. While these two products are a bit more difficult to remove than regular eyeliner or mascara, I really don't think this remover is completely necessary. It's pretty expensive, and I don't think it even does that great of a job. It is a cream product, and you are supposed to rub it in all over the eye and then wipe off. I find that I have to do the whole process a couple times over to get all the product off, and it creates a big mess of black makeup all around my eyes and face that I have to then wash off all over again. I have used a regular drugstore eye makeup remover as well as just a regular facial cleanser to remove both the They're Real! eyeliner and mascara, and found that they seem to work better, and remove everything cleaner and faster. Save your money and don't bother with this!
Shawna S.
Is this product worth the money?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica H.
Do you think this remover is worth the money? Is it only for this brand of mascara?
Laci L.
I use the eye liner and mascara already but my current eye make up remover always leaves black smudges under my eyes. Has anyone had that problem with this remover?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?

back