Shawna S.

Is this product worth the money?

Jaiden B.
Jaiden B.
2 years, 7 months ago
If you are using the they're real mascara I definitely recommend it or for any other waterproof mascara
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
2 years, 10 months ago
In my case, I can use any makeup remover wipes or oil based formula to remove "They're Real" mascara from my lashes. So no, it's super pricey and not worth the money to me. I've heard other people say it's the only thing that works for them, so I guess it just depends on the person! But no, don't buy it unless you just CAN'T seem to remove the mascara with anything else!
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
2 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, I would buy a drugstore makeup remover. They do basically the same job for a fraction of the price.
Pandora K.
Pandora K.
Brussels
3 years ago
No, it doesn't. It doesn't remove the eye make-up easily at all. When I first used it I told myself that probably I was too tired to use it correctly but after several uses I found out that it's the product and not me.
kerri d.
kerri d.
Short Hills, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
If you are new to makeup or not wanting to spend too much money, any oil based makeup remover will do. I have even taken this liner off with a normal remover several times!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
3 years, 4 months ago
If you have the they're real eyeliner, which is very potent, then I would say definitely. If not, it's not necessary.