Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
No no no. I bought this because I needed a way to fully remove mascaras since my regular cleanser and cleaning cloths just weren’t cutting it. This stuff immediately burned my eyes and seeped down into my eyes and made my vision blurry and painful. Believe me, I wasn’t trying to get it inside my actual eye but you’d assume a product meant for eye use wouldn’t be so irritating. It was horrible and I immediately returned it.

Use Glossier Milk Jelly cleanser instead. Never hurts!!!