BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #64 in Makeup Remover

Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!

• Creamy gel formula
  • Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

• "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
  • "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
  • "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
It was super gentle, didn’t sting my eyes, and got 99% of my eye makeup off. I even used it for a red liquid lipstick and it was a painless quick process.

Definitely works best at removing Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara and Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen .... But I’m positive it would work great at removing other brands of eye makeup as well (since They’re Real products are known for their stubborn waterproof durability).

My only issue with this makeup remover (and why it loses a star) is that you have to use quite a bit for it to work well. So it seems like a waste since the tube isn’t very big. And I also have found other makeup removers that I love and prefer (like CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm). So if you’re a die-hard Benefit brand fan, go for it. It really is a good product. But if you are looking for a makeup remover that you won’t have to purchase regularly, go for one that comes in a large jar instead of a small tube.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
No no no. I bought this because I needed a way to fully remove mascaras since my regular cleanser and cleaning cloths just weren’t cutting it. This stuff immediately burned my eyes and seeped down into my eyes and made my vision blurry and painful. Believe me, I wasn’t trying to get it inside my actual eye but you’d assume a product meant for eye use wouldn’t be so irritating. It was horrible and I immediately returned it.

Use Glossier Milk Jelly cleanser instead. Never hurts!!!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Received as a gift and I probably won’t be buying. Doesn’t really take off all of my makeup. Even after using this there’s still makeup on my cleansing brush or the cotton balls I use for my toner. There are better makeup remover products out there.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I got a sample size of this & honestly, I really didn’t like it. It’s cream and extremely messy to work with and use. I found that it takes a lot of scrubbing as well to remove even the slightest bit of makeup on your face. It struggles to remove mascara & matte lip products as well.

When using this product, I also noticed a burning sensation after applying it. I do have sensitive skin and had prk corrective surgery, so that could have something to do with it.. Either way, it wasn’t pleasant and I don’t recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
I’m pretty disappointed in this remover. I was super excited at first because it claimed to be ok for sensitive eyes and skin. Not only did it burn my eyeballs, it also did not remove much of the “they’re real” mascara. I had to supplement with my Mary Kaye makeup remover. It was super disappointing for the price, for the volume, and did not live up to the claims. Plus I hate that it is a cream remover. It makes you use more than if it was more of a liquid.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
This makeup remover is alright but it never fully breaks down my eye makeup so that I can remove it all. It doesn't irritate my eyes which is nice but it is quite greasy and can leave a residue on my face. Overall I probably wouldn't recommend this or repurchase.
Kara D.
This makeup remover is the bomb! It is able to remove eye makeup with even a little drop. I love how you don’t have to use much of this product to get good results! Definitely a makeup must have for me and I totally recommend this product!!
Mia G.
Literally the best makeup remover product that I have owned- it's so gentle and removes makeup (not just mascara) sooo easily. I received a test version in an advent calendar as a gift and then purchased the real deal as I couldn't believe how nicely it worked to take off eye makeup. I'm not a huge makeup person either so knowing especially that the product worked with little effort on my part was a huge sell. This is my Best in Beauty pick for 2017 as it's an amazing product & highly encourage anyone looking for eye makeup remover to purchase (especially if you're a minimal-effort gal like me!) Another great job by Benefit on this one!
Megan J.
This product is AMAZING! A lot of make up removers irritate my skin. If they don't do that then I have to rather work at it to get my make up off. With They're Real Remover I can literally just wipe off what I want in less than a few minutes. It is super gentle. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It removes eyeliner AND mascara like a champ. It also smells really good. Hands down one of the best Benefit products out there and not talked about nearly enough.
ERae H.
Sacramento, CA
The product works great! I guess the reason for 4 stars is the product size, and because I was talked into buying it with he "real" mascara  which isn't my favorite, and a special remover should be a requirement. But overall good product. I would recommend it, but I could recommend better.
Shawna S.
Is this product worth the money?
Carson T.
Oxford, NC
I have been trying to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara. i haven't been too successful. has anyone tried this with waterproof? if so how did it work?
Jessica H.
Do you think this remover is worth the money? Is it only for this brand of mascara?
Laci L.
I use the eye liner and mascara already but my current eye make up remover always leaves black smudges under my eyes. Has anyone had that problem with this remover?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?