Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Remover
Specially formulated to remove our bestselling they’re real! mascara & they’re real! push-up liner, this remover is gentle-yet-powerful. It completely lifts away waterproof eye makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Skin feels soft, smooth and clean beyond belief!
- Creamy gel formula
- Lifts longwearing mascara & eyeliner
- Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Octyldodeceth25, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "I would recommend this mostly to remove the eye makeup." in 1 review
- "Usually an eye makeup remover will clean off all your makeup and it will end up on your cotton pad." in 1 review
- "This doesn't remove very easily at all." in 1 review
- "This product works so well hoenstly, it takes off all your eye makeup with one swipe of a cotton ball." in 1 review
Definitely works best at removing Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara and Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen .... But I’m positive it would work great at removing other brands of eye makeup as well (since They’re Real products are known for their stubborn waterproof durability).
My only issue with this makeup remover (and why it loses a star) is that you have to use quite a bit for it to work well. So it seems like a waste since the tube isn’t very big. And I also have found other makeup removers that I love and prefer (like CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm). So if you’re a die-hard Benefit brand fan, go for it. It really is a good product. But if you are looking for a makeup remover that you won’t have to purchase regularly, go for one that comes in a large jar instead of a small tube.
Use Glossier Milk Jelly cleanser instead. Never hurts!!!
When using this product, I also noticed a burning sensation after applying it. I do have sensitive skin and had prk corrective surgery, so that could have something to do with it.. Either way, it wasn’t pleasant and I don’t recommend this product.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos