BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Create a long-lasting smudge-free look with the They're Real! Push Up Liner from benefit. With a soft AccuFlex™ tip that has been custom angled the eye liner offers precision and control to achieve your desired results whether dramatic or natural. Its flat guard enables you to get even closer to the lashline and the wide handle allows easy application. With a matte gel finish and waterproof formula the Push Up Liner is a make-up essential. E.N. 91% said it was longwearing* 81% said it was waterproof* 88% said it hugged the lashline* 84% said eyes looked visibly larger* *Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks.

• Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I have this one in black and love it!! is one of the best eyeliners that I've been tried. es super creamy , matte finish and easy and afordable to use." in 3 reviews
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love this eyeliner and it seems to last me forever! I like to try new eyeliners and this is one of my favorite ones. It's easy to use all you do is crank it once and only once and it will push out more than enough for both eyes!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh, this one had a wonderful idea! the applicator is what makes this cool. its rubbery, and the gel liner comes out of it, and it helps guide where you want this liner to go. cool. but the bad part is that it dries cakey. dislike. maybe if the formula is improved i can give this one a better grade!
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
I used to work for benefit so I have all of the colors in the eyeliner but I loved the brown the most it was so creamy and glided on so easy plus it was so natural and I hate to wear black when I have other options.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
This was my everyday eyeliner it worked great for the price kind of expensive compare to a elf eyeliner but after a while it started getting really dry and was very hard to put on and try to make a perfect wing
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
This has to be one of the hardest eyeliners I have ever attempted to use! So frustrating! I don't recommend it at all! It just literally makes 0 sense to be honest!
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
I used this in Black and I HATED the formula. I love Benefit, but this was a miss for me. It's like a pencil liner but not? It is matte, but it's so hard to put on, and not smooth at all. I hope they improve the formula and maybe even the packaging.
Kerri C.
I normally wear a black Smashbox eyeliner, which I've loved. I honestly doubt I would have tried this brand but I got a free deluxe sample from sephora and loved it! I was surprised how smooth and great the brown looked, and it applies so easily! Worth every penny. I will definitely be trying out more Benefit products in the future!
Amanda  A.
Lehigh Acres , FL
This product seems to be dry when it is twisted up. You must get excess product for it to apply smoothly. It would be worth the price if they made the formula more creamy.
madeline B.
Norfolk, VA
This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It does not come off, until you use makeup remover. I have tried many eye liners and this is by far the best. Worth the money.
Jennifer C.
Allen, TX
I usually wear this when I am going out on a special date. It gives a wonderful cat eye look with ease. Stays on all night and gives my eyes a little extra sexiness.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i really liked that part of this liner.