Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Liner - Beyond Brown

Create a long-lasting smudge-free look with the They're Real! Push Up Liner from benefit. With a soft AccuFlex™ tip that has been custom angled the eye liner offers precision and control to achieve your desired results whether dramatic or natural. Its flat guard enables you to get even closer to the lashline and the wide handle allows easy application. With a matte gel finish and waterproof formula the Push Up Liner is a make-up essential. E.N. 91% said it was longwearing* 81% said it was waterproof* 88% said it hugged the lashline* 84% said eyes looked visibly larger* *Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks.

• Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
i bought this after buying the plain black one and i love the formula! its soft and silky and still has a bit of movability after its applied. i dont like when liner bleeds but i need it to still be flexible and its better that the original black one. its a great price, lasts forever but you never know your out until you are :(
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried this because someone mentioned that brown is a good color for blue eyes. I was not disappointed. It really made my eyes pop and kept it a little more natural. I have to say it stayed on well, a little too well but that's not a bad thing!
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
This stuff is pretty awful. I really wanted to like the product - the promise of gel eyeliner meets pen form - but this missed the mark. The eyeliner is clumpy and difficult to blend. The product does not come out of the top easily.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I did not like this liner as much as I thought I would. It is a great concept, but definitely needs some improvements. The worst part about this liner for me was the fact that it would literally crumble off my eyelid. Very disappointed and will not be repurchasing.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
I'm not a fan!! The product inside the tube is good but kinda think, chunky, and hard to work with and the applicator is so hard to work with. I feel like it would take tons of practice and for be price it's not worth it
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
I really just don't get this liner. Like the concept of it is great but it just doesn't work. It needs to be creamier or something! I would rather stick to liquid liner or a gel liner in a pot. Definitely not my favorite
Tiffani D.
Bensalem, PA
I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner. Sometimes I use it and my eyeliner looks perfect and then other times it looks like a mess. I also don't like that when i twist the cap to get more product a ton comes out and at times nothing comes out.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Got this in a bag from ipsy and have to say that while it does have a bit of a learning curve, it's pretty amazing! My monolid eyes normally have issues keeping eyeliner in place but this stuff seriously stays. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new eyeliner.
Natasha  P.
Hollywood, FL
Great alternative to using a gel liner and brush if you want to get the perfect matte cat eye look! I would recommend this for people who have trouble creating a cat eye because the tip of the pen is the same shape as an eyeliner brush!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love this eyeliner and it seems to last me forever! I like to try new eyeliners and this is one of my favorite ones. It's easy to use all you do is crank it once and only once and it will push out more than enough for both eyes!
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i really liked that part of this liner.