Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Liner - Beyond Brown

Create a long-lasting smudge-free look with the They're Real! Push Up Liner from benefit. With a soft AccuFlex™ tip that has been custom angled the eye liner offers precision and control to achieve your desired results whether dramatic or natural. Its flat guard enables you to get even closer to the lashline and the wide handle allows easy application. With a matte gel finish and waterproof formula the Push Up Liner is a make-up essential. E.N. 91% said it was longwearing* 81% said it was waterproof* 88% said it hugged the lashline* 84% said eyes looked visibly larger* *Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks.

• Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mollie C.
I bought a travel size version of this product at Ulta and I love it so much that I will be buying a normal size. I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a nice bold eyeliner.
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love this liner especially since it's in a gel form & that it has that angle! The brown is my fav because I can use it as a base for a nice smoky brown eye. It's a classic👌🏼 definitely lasts all day & doesn't smudge!!
Christina B.
This eye liner is pretty decent. It does break off easily from the pen and can sometimes dry out quickly. I prefer a more silky application this tended to be chunky. I prob won't buy again but it wasn't a total bust.
Denisha C.
Tucson , AZ
Not a fan, I like the idea of it but I just think so much product gets wasted just to use it. It did not go on easy for me, I struggled a lot. Skipped a lot, didn't feel like the product was creamy enough. Not for me
Jeramar R.
I don't like this... it's weird and it's hard to take off... i still don't know how to properly use it... it's just weird overall.. and expensive I wouldn't buy this again and I wouldn't recommend to anyone
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
This thing plain out sucks. It sounds like a wonderful idea but it is a total flop. I felt like as soon as I opened it it was dry and crumbly. It is long lasting but I only know what from the swatch on my hand...
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
This eyeliner is very dark and glides on really nicely but I will say that this is not a first-time user or Newby make up person friendly product. It will take some getting used to but if you keep at it it's super awesome
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
This is probably the most disappointing product which is super unfortunate because I'm a huge benefit lover this is the first thing I haven't liked by them. It's totally unusable. It's dry and waxy too difficult to apply and the stick just totally crumbles you don't even have to put it on your eye to know it doesn't work. The consistency is like a crayola crayon that was left in the sun for a month. I though maybe mine was a dud but my friend said the same thing and every time I swatch it in the store I think the same thing. Don't waste the money. I'll be sticking with stila liner.
Caeli D.
Holy grail eyeliner! I know this eyeliner doesn't always get the best revues but I love it!!! I have beyond brown, which is a nice cool toned brown. The formula is on the drier side and will never smear on you. Once it's on its on! You do have to learn how to apply it but once you learn it is amazing, gives me the perfect wing! This is super long wear , which is great but if you make a mistake you better fix it fast. This eye liner will still be on my eyes after 16 hours, basically you have to remove it! You do need a waterproof remover. Don't be fooled you don't need their remover. My physicians formula and my garnier micellar water (the blue one) remove this easily. Basically you need this!
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked the idea of this gel liner and the applicator as well but disliked the formula! If ur like me and need to do a few strokes to get that perfect lined eye this is not the product for you. It dries really quickly and when u try to go over to either make the line thicker or to make it match to the other eye it dries out and ur ur not quick it's a fisaster it starts to clump up and flakes off and doesn't look smooth goes on smooth but like I said it dries out and if u try to go over it one more time it's too late it's dry and it starts to develop clumsy from the dry and went formula so unless ur like a expert at applying liner and can't get on the first line and match both eyes then this is not the product for you
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone know of another liner with a similar rubber applicator? i really liked that part of this liner.