3 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

They're Real! Push-Up Eye Liner - It's the first ever lash-hugging gel eye liner in a pen! This matte gel formula won't smudge, budge or dry out, and the innovative soft AccuFlex Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye! 91% said it was longwearing* 81% said it was waterproof* 88% said it hugged the lashline* 84% said eyes looked visibly larger*   *Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks How to: How to In Green: - They're Real! Push-Up Eye Liner see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
Review for: Black
I really wanted to love this product, because I felt it would help me get that longed-for winged look. And, I've always had pretty great luck with Benefit products. Sadly... that was not the case. The formula of the eyeliner is nice right off the bat, but it dries very quickly, and leaves little room for error. I also had a lot of problems with caking and clumping. The first time I used it - no problem. After that, every time I used it, a chunk or two or seven would come out of the tip when I was lining my eyes. It would have been tolerable if I could have wiped it away without making a mess. Half the time it just stuck there. The consistency of the liner can best be compared to what's left in your brush an hour after you use it to apply gel liner. The end of the applicator also is not as smooth as you would think by looking at it. I expected to have more precision than I did. I used it a couple of times, and then gave up. Only Pro was that it was extremely long-wearing (read: impossible to get off, even with waterproof eye makeup remover.) So if you can get the application down, and some chunks don't bother you, this stuff is in it for the long haul. Whatever I was able to get on my eyes didn't budge once it dried. That's great for longevity, but becomes a problem when you can't touch up mistakes. This liner made me sad. Boo.
Raelyn S.
Raelyn S.
Words cannot express how much I looooove this eyeline! At first I didn't like it because it would constantly break while I was applying it and would clump or ball around the eyelashes but soon discovered the key is to not push out a bunch at once because it continues to expand after being exposed to the air causing you to put to much on creating the problems I just explained. But if you only push a little bit out it is awesome. One of the best eyeliners I've used. It is very cream and has dark pigmented true black color that last all day long with no fading or smearing. And the tip is absolutely amazing, it applies so smooth and precise making it easy to make designs with and is great of creating that pesky winged liner. I would definitely recommend you give it a try a little hard to use but once you get the hang of it this will become your go to eyeliner....
Kya J.
Kya J.
Jacksonville, FL
As a fan of benefit cosmetics this eyeliner is a let down. First things first is it's really hard to get the eyeliner out the darn tube itself, having to twist it some kind of weird way at the top, and when you get it out, it's like a bubble almost of eyeliner, which makes eating meow prone when you apply it on. Application is hard because it's hard to gauge where the eyeliner is coming out from at the top, and being someone who has straighter eyelashes, it's still hard for me to apply so if you have curly eye lashes avoid! While application is difficult, the eyeliner can get cakey and crumble, and become very difficult to take off when you're ready to take it off. That itself would be a good thing if the eyeliner was easy to apply, but the difficulty makes more room for mistakes, thus messy makeup. Wouldn't really recommend for anyone.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Black
I received this eyeliner as a sample a few years ago and loved it, but never got around to buying it because it seemed kinda pricey, but I finally got the full size and I love it! It's so pigmented, and it stays on all day. In fact it's hard to get off when it comes to removing your makeup. At first it took me a while to learn how to properly maneuver it and get it to do what I want, it's just a matter of playing around with it until you're comfortable. There's not a lot of room for error because it is so pigmented. I always rock the thick wing liner, and I feel like this eyeliner basically does the wing for you. All you do is make 2 lines, the angle of the rubber tip is perfect for wings, and it hugs the lash line super well. I also like to tight line with it. I would buy again and I recommend it to all my friends.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
If you are good at doing your eyeliner and are patient, this product was created for you. It is incredibly easy to use, but since eyeliner is not my forte, I have trouble with it. I bought this liner at Ulta during the 21 days of beauty on sale, and since I am a die-hard Benefit fan, I thought I might try it, even though I use eyeliner only for special occasions. The gel product is dispensed through a rubbery tip that is VERY flexible. Pros: the product does not smudge and lasts all day! If you purchase this product, you NEED the special remover that benefit sells as well. The product is so hard to get off otherwise. I mean, really, so hard to get off you might rip out your eyelashes trying to get the product off. If you're willing to get both products, it is definitely worth the money!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Review for: Black
I actually hadn't heard of this miraculous product until a few weeks ago. I received it as a bonus item in my They're Real Mascara box. To be completely honest, I was a little thrown off by the design but at the same time completely intrigued! After several trial & errors, I'm happy to say that this stuff is amazing! I love how effortlessly the eyeliner comes out in one swoop. Can I get an amen for symmetrical eyeliner on both eyes? Yes! The only sort-of negative is that the liner can get clumpy on the tip of the applicator. Otherwise, I love it. Oh, and don't worry about this stuff melting off & landing somewhere below your lower lashes. This stuff stays put. No raccoon eyes here! Which leads me to my next review... They're Real Remover is the bomb dot com. For real.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Review for: Black
I bought this product thinking that it must be amazing since it won the Allure Best Award. The first time I applied this product I fell in love. It was like a liquid eyeliner without the mess and it was easier to apply. Honestly after that first time I was never able to apply it again! Even though I always close the cap, it is ALWAYS dry when I try to apply it. When I twist the base nothing comes out and then five minutes later a whole inch will come out (all dry as well). By this point everything is an absolute mess, my hands, my vanity, the ten cutips, and I still can't put the product on my eye. Not only did I waste a lot of my time buying this product, I also wasted my money because most of the product ended up on cuties in the trash. Overall very disappointed.
Karen P.
Karen P.
I know, a lot of people do not like this eyeliner because they find it hard to use. I think that its super important if you get this product you read or watch one of the tutorial videos they give because there are a few tricks to using it- but don't let that put you off! This eyeliner will give you the smoothest lines that stay and stay. It is truthfully my go-to liner. If it gets cold or clogged, try warming it up in your bra or in your other hand while you do other parts of your face. Warming it up is essential. Also, make sure to keep the applicator clean! This lasts and lasts and I think is well worth the money. It does not smudge or smear and you can sightline with it for a clean, crisp eye look.
Crystal  C.
Crystal C.
I absolutely love this eyeliner it makes it extremely easy to do the winged cat eye with no effort the soft it is absolutely amazing my only complaint about this product would be you have to buy the matching makeup remover to get the eyeliner off nothing gets it off but that make up remover the one by benefit especially for this eyeliner and sometimes it leaks out the excess so I learn to store right side up not laying on its side but other than that it does exactly what it's supposed to goes on nice and dark it was a little bit pricey I think I paid somewhere between $21 and 24 but the lady at the makeup counter was telling me that it lasts her regular everyday use about 6 months I was sold
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Black
I really liked this liner when I first received it, it was easy to "push up" the gel-like substance at the twist of a button, and the stay time was great! It was hard to take off unless you had makeup remover or wipes. After about 8-12 uses, I would have to twist it multiple times because it seemed like it was running out. Then, the lines would not be even, but the liner would smear all over my lid and it was a hassle! I stopped using it because of this. It seems like the gel inside was dried up, even though I took good care of it and made sure it was fully sealed. I got very frustrated with it and went back to liquid. I would recommend it only because it was great the first few uses.
Yanira S.
Yanira S.
Is this a good product for people that can't do the winged liner?
galina G.
galina G.
I found this eyeliner difficult to apply, is there a special way to apply it I'm not aware of?
K I.
K I.
Is it really worth it ?
Jen G.
Jen G.
Is this kind of like liquid liner? I like the pencils, but prefer the liquid liner, this looks like it's the best of both worlds?
Laura M.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
Is this liner long lasting?