Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

5 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

5 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

5 days left

They're Real! Push-Up Eye Liner - It's the first ever lash-hugging gel eye liner in a pen! This matte gel formula won't smudge, budge or dry out, and the innovative soft AccuFlex Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye! 91% said it was longwearing* 81% said it was waterproof* 88% said it hugged the lashline* 84% said eyes looked visibly larger*   *Results observed in a consumer panel survey on 32 women after 2 weeks How to: How to In Green: - They're Real! Push-Up Eye Liner
Photos (119)
Marina A.
Marina A.
Garden City, NY

There has been so much hype about this product. Photos of beauty magazine writers putting this eyeliner on without a mirror while sitting on a seesaw, that sort of thing. I have known plenty of eyeliners in my day and this one has its good and bad points.

Let me start off by saying that this liner is for drawing a medium to wide line. If you want just to draw a tiny line right at your lash line, this liner is not for you. The line that this product draws is opaque, matte, black and once it's on, it will last forever, or until you remove it, whichever comes first.

There is a long learning curve with this liner. The applicator is a long, flexible rubber, angled tip. The black gel liner comes out a hole at the end of the tip. You have to run this angled applicator along your lash line, and I find it drags and skips rather than move smoothly. You have to get enough product through the tip....not too much....not too little. The first amount I push through needs to be wiped off. If you don't, the gel blobs and huge flakes of black, dried or semi dried gel can drop on your cheek while you are trying to apply it. Things can get messy.

Once on, this dries very, very quickly. You need a sure hand and no interruptions. Once you start, you have to keep going no matter what. Forget the kids, the dog, the phone.....you've got to finish. I find that the first line that I draw is ragged looking and I have to go over it several times to get it to look the way it should.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

I use it everyda, but u have to be careful when applying because it coul get heave and crease. I have oily skin and my job well we work in all weather types (UPS). This eyeliner stays put all day for the most part. Sometimes it does come off on my eyelid, but not often.  I would recommend this product, is very good :)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA

I really wanted to love this product, because I felt it would help me get that longed-for winged look. And, I've always had pretty great luck with Benefit products. Sadly... that was not the case. The formula of the eyeliner is nice right off the bat, but it dries very quickly, and leaves little room for error. I also had a lot of problems with caking and clumping. The first time I used it - no problem. After that, every time I used it, a chunk or two or seven would come out of the tip when I was lining my eyes. It would have been tolerable if I could have wiped it away without making a mess. Half the time it just stuck there. The consistency of the liner can best be compared to what's left in your brush an hour after you use it to apply gel liner. The end of the applicator also is not as smooth as you would think by looking at it. I expected to have more precision than I did. I used it a couple of times, and then gave up. Only Pro was that it was extremely long-wearing (read: impossible to get off, even with waterproof eye makeup remover.) So if you can get the application down, and some chunks don't bother you, this stuff is in it for the long haul. Whatever I was able to get on my eyes didn't budge once it dried. That's great for longevity, but becomes a problem when you can't touch up mistakes. This liner made me sad. Boo.
Christine C.
Christine C.

I rushed out to Sephora the day this product launched. The idea sounded great and innovative; a gel liner in pen-form with a rubber tip. When I swatched it and let it set, the liner didn't budge when I rubbed my fingers over it and the finish was matte and jet black. The first day I wore this on my eyes, I loved it. I didn't have to worry about wiping excess gel off my brush so it wouldn't crust on afterwards, and it seemed to glide on easily. However, the more I used it, the more I grew to loathe it. At first, I loved that I could use the pointed rubber tip to move some of the product around to draw my cat eye, and it looked flawless. With continued use, I realized that the product dries out more quickly than I care for, making it increasingly difficult to achieve my eyeliner looks. My eyeliner began to look patchy, especially at the ends of my flicked wings and the inner rims of my eyes where more precision is required. I love the formula itself - it won't budge until I'm ready for it to be off. However, I wish it had different packaging, even if it's the old gel liner in a pot as long as it doesn't dry out so quickly.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Clarkston, MI

Ugh. I was so excited to purchase this and I don't know if I've ever been so disappointed by a makeup purchase in my life.

First of all, getting the liner to come out initially was a pain in the butt. It took way too many clicks (IMHO) and when it finally came out, it was way too much.

Now, the application. the formula is so thick and comes out of the applicator so weird that it's hard to get a nice line. And if you do, it tends to be a little clumpy. The worst part is that it creases and flakes off like crazy, especially if you have a spot you have to go over again. And you can forget getting a sharp wing, it's pretty much impossible.

The only good thing I can really say is that the color was nice (I got the purple one). I really wanted to like this product as I've been pretty impressed with nearly everything else I've tried from Benefit (which is actually a lot), but this just didn't do it for me.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Happy Valley, OR

This is the best liquid/gel liner I've ever used. It has a really nice angled silicone tip, so it makes application very easy. The product is stored in the handle and you turn the bottom to push product up as needed. This keeps it from drying out. The formula is a very smooth and dark gel type liner. The tip is really tiny, so you can get right along your lash line. It has the ability to do tightlines, or your can go a little bolder. I like the versatility of it. It also does a perfect cat eye. Once dry, it doesn't budge. It will stay all day. It really does perform like the name and "push up" your eyes. With your eyeliner right against your lash line and the darkness of the color, your eyes just seem bigger and more open. Whenever I'm going for a dramatic or bold eye, I reach for this liner. I really don't have a negative word about this product. It's really great.
Raelyn S.
Raelyn S.

Words cannot express how much I looooove this eyeline! At first I didn't like it because it would constantly break while I was applying it and would clump or ball around the eyelashes but soon discovered the key is to not push out a bunch at once because it continues to expand after being exposed to the air causing you to put to much on creating the problems I just explained. But if you only push a little bit out it is awesome. One of the best eyeliners I've used. It is very cream and has dark pigmented true black color that last all day long with no fading or smearing. And the tip is absolutely amazing, it applies so smooth and precise making it easy to make designs with and is great of creating that pesky winged liner. I would definitely recommend you give it a try a little hard to use but once you get the hang of it this will become your go to eyeliner....
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

The concept of this product is fabulous, the convenience of a pencil/liquid eyeliner combined with the staying power of a gel eyeliner. The consumer twists up bottom and the eyeliner pushes up from a small slit at the top. The slit is angled and would seem perfect for a cat wing but unfortunately it's not. After the product is pushed through the slit and is visible the consumer is supposed to glide the eyeliner over the eye lid. I found this extremely difficult and the applicator skidded and tugged on my eye lid. This product was actually less convenient because not only did I have to twist up the eyeliner, I also needed to use additional brush which was not included to make a clean line on my eye lid. I will not be buying this product again but I will say that the actual eyeliner itself was wonderful and lasts 8 to 9 hours without feathering or smudging.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV

Worst eyeliner ever. The idea and concept is good. The actual product, horrible. I am not a "newbie" to the winged liner and this make the whole process a nightmare. First, the formula is dry and skips when you apply it. You have to use small strokes and it comes off as clumpy. Eyeliner...Clumpy??? Yes. Next, you try to make the lines look even and to do that, you end up with thicker wings you didn't want in the first place because it's so clumpy and skips. Another "hack" is to pull your eyelid to make the liner go on smoothr. But to be honest, I don't want to pull my eyelid to the side because this 30 plus year old is worried about wrinkles. The only plus is that it does last forever. And I mean, FOREVER. To the point where removal, again, causes pulling on the skin around the eye...not cute. If you want a gel liner, buy one that you apply with a brush.
Kya J.
Kya J.
Jacksonville, FL

As a fan of benefit cosmetics this eyeliner is a let down. First things first is it's really hard to get the eyeliner out the darn tube itself, having to twist it some kind of weird way at the top, and when you get it out, it's like a bubble almost of eyeliner, which makes eating meow prone when you apply it on. Application is hard because it's hard to gauge where the eyeliner is coming out from at the top, and being someone who has straighter eyelashes, it's still hard for me to apply so if you have curly eye lashes avoid! While application is difficult, the eyeliner can get cakey and crumble, and become very difficult to take off when you're ready to take it off. That itself would be a good thing if the eyeliner was easy to apply, but the difficulty makes more room for mistakes, thus messy makeup. Wouldn't really recommend for anyone.
Yanira S.
Yanira S.

Is this a good product for people that can't do the winged liner?
galina G.
galina G.

I found this eyeliner difficult to apply, is there a special way to apply it I'm not aware of?
Laura M.
Laura M.
MIAMI, FL

Is this liner long lasting?
Jen G.
Jen G.

Is this kind of like liquid liner? I like the pencils, but prefer the liquid liner, this looks like it's the best of both worlds?
K I.