BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This exclusive, limited edition they’re real! mascara features a special cut-crystal inspired cap! Our bestselling mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates lashes beyond belief. The jet black, longwearing formula is smudge-proof & budge-proof, and the custom-dome brush reveals lashes you never knew you had! If the sparkling cap doesn’t grab all the attention, your long lashes will!

• Limited edition, cut-crystal inspired cap
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume
  • 94% saw visible lift
  • 100% saw long-wearing results

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate2, C1836 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid.

May Contain:
Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• "
    I REALLY love this mascara,especially bc of the end wand for those little lashes we can't reach...EVERYTHING you see on the package is accurate and delivers excellent pigment and long lashes...so no CONS except...each time i use i have to take a wipe and roll several times to get the excess that i can't already get off in the bottle,bc it's VERY clumpy...but as long as you do that then your set! I'm surprised at the overall review on this tbh bc iv worn this ALL summer everyday jst about and had zero issues..It is a bit pricy but iv had the same bottle over 4mo and not even close to being halfway out and I'm heavy with both my eyeliner and mascara so imo ..worth every penny!" in 16 reviews
  • "As with most mascara, it works better when it starts to dry out a bit. I find it very easy to do three light coats, not letting it dry between the first two. It thickens nicely, and the brush has a tapered shape that helps to get to all the small corner lashes. I love pairing it with muted green or shimmery gold shadow smudged around my eyes as a liner." in 11 reviews
  • "Love love love ! Makes my lashes so long one coat you can already see the difference . Also comes in waterproof which is my favorite works on both top and bottom lashes and separates them well" in 5 reviews
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This was included in a set of deluxe mascaras that I ordered from Sephora in one of the kits where you can try 5 or so different ones and it included a coupon for a full size of your favorite out of them. I really liked this one because it was a volumizing and thickening mascara on my eye lashes. Mascara is very subjective and what I like about one might bug you about it; however, I think this is an overall great option for anyone who has a little bit of trouble with mascara in that it gives you a lil bit of time to work with it before it dries down completely. I highly recommend this mascara personally, I know that I'm enjoying it 😉
Kat J.
Pretty packaging for your vanity, and the mascara itself is the same great quality inside the tube,... What more could you ask for?

They’re Real certainly delivers on its claims of length and definition,... The pigment is rich in color and the wet formula doesn’t clump or flake. I find that it doesn’t give me good volume, but what it lacks in volume it makes up for in durability. This mascara will not budge,... Even though it doesn’t claim to be waterproof, it definitely doesn’t smear or smudge even in the most humid conditions or the most intense crying sessions. This does make it somewhat difficult to remove, but I’ve found that CLINIQUE Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm does the trick.

They’re Real Mascara gives a dramatic false-lash effect while still looking incredibly natural and gorgeous. It has some flaws, but the quality remains amazing despite them.

4 / 5 stars.
👑Tommilee👑 T.
Absolutely love this mascara!! It makes my lashes very long and up until they came out with the badgal bang mascara it was my absolute favorite. I have brown eyes so I always get the darkest shade of black I can find in and mascara really. But I’m sure if they made it in a blue I’d buy that one as well.
Kylie N.
Hartford
I found this mascara through a friend who works at Sephora and honestly I’ll never go back. A little plumps up ALL of your lashes enough that if you have curly lashes you almost don’t even need to curl them. It gets to every corner and lasts a long time without clumping.
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
I loveeeee this mascara! It is by far my favorite one. The trick with all high end mascaras is to buy the mini sized ones so they dont dry up before you get to the end of the tube. This mascara covers all lashes beautifully and stays put all day
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
Amazing mascara! My absolute favorite- it is so great for lengthening! Every time I wear it, my lashes always get compliments! It goes on smoothly and I only need to apply one coat. Scoop up one of these mascaras & I guarantee you’ll be addicted!
Andrea G.
New York
Amazing dark, rich color and the thickening/colonizing is incredible! Super easy to use and apply not to mention that it doesn’t clump or flake. Definitely an expected price for what you get. I don’t use it every day but it’s an amazing mascara for a night out!
Hannah M.
Love benefit mascaras they definitely worth buying because it is long lasting makes your lashes look amazing! My favorite mascara is from them and it’s gorgeous I really strongly recommend this product or any benefit products to you!
Nidia G.
Miami
I will say this mascara is the bomb and makes your lashes look super full but what I don’t enjoy is the clumping it gives. I purchased it once and I was like “hmmm they’re real?” Must make your eyelashes look real? Yeah...it doesn’t. But it’s still the bomb, just pricey.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I love this product because I can wear it all without dark smudges under the eyes. Four years ago a friend heard me complaining about "Racoon Eyes" and told me to try your mascara. I've used it ever since. Thank you!