BeautyEyeMascaraBenefit Cosmetics
They're Real! Mascara (BLACK) 85g

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (BLACK) 8.5g.

Please read before making a purchase. Detail : Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (BLACK) 8.5g. This product imported World Wide so cost make a difference. Thank you

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara (BLACK) 8.5g.!
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Good but not all it’s cracked up to be. Goes on pretty well and gives great results until the dreaded look in the mirror a few hours later and the raccoon eyes are looking back at you 🤦‍♀️ lol. If they can fix this I would give it another try for sure.
Tina S.
Villa Park, IL
This has always been my absolute favorite mascara growing up. I still love the wand and it applies beautifully no clumping! This and the mac mascaras are definitely the biggest winners in my book.
Katherine W.
Chandler, AZ
Love this! I have sensitive eyes and this is one of my go must haves. The brush really separates and lengthens the lashes.
Ronda W.
Columbus , TX
I used this for the longest time from a #ipsybag. I had no other mascara & it’s not horrible but there wasn’t anything about it that jumped out as great. It’s not too pricey but I think you can get just as good as some from the local drugstore.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is my fav mascara I really feel that this mascara lengthens your lashes and makes them POP , this mascara is easy to remove and doesn’t make your lashes fall out! This is great with one coat ! You don’t need much, this product never flakes it’s amazing!
Jenny L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it. It makes my eyelashes long. It a long lasting I recommend this mascara I love it 10/10
Taylor G.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I know everyone loves the Better Than Sex Mascara , but I seriously think this one is better!! Especially if you are looking for length
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This is hands down my favorite mascara and the best one that’s I’ve used. I’ve tried other brands and I’ve even tried other benefit mascaras but I always go right back to this one!
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
This is good mascara, but not great. I find it works best for night wear, when you're going for a super dramatic look and clumps or "spider lashes" are not as big of an issue. I love that it shows up dark and is very long lasting, but it can be a real pain in the a** to get off. Even with the best eye makeup remover, this stuff sticks around. Also, it tends to clump and/or give you pointy spider lashes. I have a multitude of lash combs, and even with all the tools, this stuff still looks pretty unnatural. Definitely not for someone who's looking for soft lashes or a natural look.
Jaqueline J.
Rowlett, TX
I got a trial mini size of this for Black Friday one year and really love it. It’s not clumpy at all. It’s a lengthening mascara that also darkens the lashes. If you’re into that look of wispy ethereal lashes this is for you.

Looking for your answer?