Benefit Cosmetics They'Re Real! Mascara

by Jubujub

Why we love it:It's the mascara that's beyond belief! This jet-black mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates lashes for a spectacular 'out-to-here' look.What else you need to know:The exclusive brush is specially designed to maximize the...

Best eyelashes serum?
Does this run? Even long wear mascaras tend to run right off of my lashes by end of day
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics They'Re Real! Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Sephora
This has always been one of my go tos for mascara. It’s definitely a game change. It does everything: it lengthens and adds Volumes to your eyelashes and doesn’t clump up. You won’t be disappointed!
Augusta, WV
love this mascara it's so natural looking and doesnt leave clumps that fall onto my face after moving around and then spreading all over my face so I look like a raccoon with strips. So pretty and I didnt expect that to be honest when I got jt
Parma , OH
Benefit Cosmetics They'Re Real! Mascara uploaded by Vivian E.
This is a good mascara. I got the Sexy on the Run set and size is perfect to carry anywhere. Cute packaging. Given the price and quality, this mascara is good. Give it a try.
Full
This mascara really makes your eyelashes look really big just like if you were wearing fake eyelashes.
Thin
San Diego, CA
Literally love this! Good price, long lasting, great product! Makes you look like you have lashes on!
Thin
Amherstview, ON
I’m not a big fan of this mascara at all. I’d heard a lot of good things about it but I find that even drugstore brands are much nicer. Does anyone else find the wand really rough? Every time I’ve used it, it tugs at my lashes and doesn’t feel nice. It doesn’t apply great and it also smears right away.
Thin, Short
Sutton west, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Works great for making smooth big lashes . I love the wand on this product and the bottle is cute .
Long
Moncton, NB
I enjoy this mascara for the long effect it gives, affordable pricing, easy to find in any store!
Full
gisborne
I’m in love with this it looks so Beautiful and Natural on makes my lashes so so much longer
Thin, Long, Curled