Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Squamish, British Columbia

What's a good dupe for this product?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
June 11, 2016, 4:46 a.m.
I think the cheapest, best dupe for this product would be the NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara. It's in a purple tube. The wand is amazing. It gives your lashes volume, but also is very good at not clumping. I used to get it at Target, but now I order it off Amazon Prime for $5. Can't beat the price and I always get complimented on my lashes. I think layering these two mascara's are great, but alone this mascara can do wonders!!
Emme O.
Emme O.
July 6, 2014, 1:45 a.m.
I don't know but I really would suggest you spend a little extra for this product because it works very well it is my go to mascara and I am a mascara geek !
Jill H.
Jill H.
Feb. 4, 2014, 1:32 p.m.
I've found great dupe to be a combo of two drugstore products -- Revlon Lash Potion as a base, topped with the CoverGirl Flamed Out mascara. A couple coats of each gives a big, non-clumpy and flirty looking lash. I don't usually do the Flamed Out mascara on the bottom lashes, just a bit of the Lash Potion for some colour.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Oct. 21, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
Not a dupe but if i didn't want to spend the 20 bucks Covergirl Lashblash has always done me good
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
Honestly, the best dupe I've been able to find is the Get Big Lashes Waterproof by essence. 2 COMPLETELY different brushes, but the finished look is identical. best part? essence mascaras are $3-5
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
May 28, 2013, 3:25 p.m.
The Rimmel scandaleyes show off mascara is very similar brush wise since it does have the ball top of it like the Benefit mascara. Although the L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes is a great dupe to try even though it doesn't have the ball top, I find it works just as well as the Benefit's Mascara. Definitely recommend the L'oreal one!
Katie P.
Katie P.
April 1, 2013, 10:10 p.m.
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara is a good dupe. It gives a good length and volume similar to There Real.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Dec. 9, 2012, 8:02 a.m.
Revlons 3D volume mascara, its soo similiar. especially the brush, i made a video on it it! as well as a drugstore dupe for 'bad GAL'
Kae L.
Kae L.
Nov. 3, 2012, 10:26 a.m.
I honestly haven't found a good dupe for it but some say that Rimmel makes one that is acceptable. I tested it but it was not good enough for me to call it a fair dupe.

Join Now