Mary I.
Eau Claire, WI

Is it worth how expensive it is?

💕Marina• U.
💕Marina• U.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely 👌🏼
Nava S.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
3 months, 4 weeks ago
If you want your lashes to look awesome, yes!
Katline F.
Katline F.
4 months, 1 week ago
yes,but if your not sure on it or how expensive it is always go to travel size so you can try it first then make the desicion to purchase the full sized one.(that is what i done).
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes. It’s gorgeous and if ur not sure try one of the travel size ones first to see if u like it
LU G.
LU G.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Depenfe de como tengas Las pestañas.Si te hace falta rizartelas,ni lo pruebes pues Las baja muchiisimoo
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Spruce Pine, NC
7 months ago
I think that it is definitely worth the price! If you aren't sure if you are going to like it and don't want to spend a lot of money on it without knowing, then you could try out one of the travel sizes they have for sale. That is what I did and I ended up purchasing the full size product because I liked it so much!
Gracie W.
Gracie W.
Black Mountain North Carolina
7 months ago
Definitely! I absolutely love this mascara.
Madi O.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
7 months, 1 week ago
ABSOLUTELY! This is my absolute favorite mascara and I have tried almost every brand at least once. The mascara does not dry out I have had my same tube for quite sometime now!
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
8 months, 2 weeks ago
yes its definitely oqrth every penny. I love this rpodcut so much . It probably one of my favourite mascaras and i;ve tried many high end mascaras. Definitely recommedn this
Amber M.