Bernadette A.
Washington, DC

I have short stubby eyelashes. Does this mascara really work at volume and lengthening eyelashes? Does it clump? I've seen samples at sephora but am never able to try it bc it's always out! Thanks in advance!

Staci B.
Staci B.
Fort Worth, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I have short eyelashes as well and love this mascara! It's doesn't clump on me and it does make my lashes look fuller.
Smeret H.
Smeret H.
1 year, 4 months ago
This mascara define works great giving your lashes volume and drama! I've never had clumps with this mascara it's always given me amazing results!