Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara work better than the Falsies? And does it flake?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Canada
4 years ago
I find that this mascara gives more length than the maybeline falsies mascara, on its own. I've layered the two together before and had GREAT results.
Maria B.
Maria B.
roswell, GA
4 years, 3 months ago
I have tried both and right now I'm using the falsies, and i love it but it makes my eyelashes really clumpy and sometimes they stick together and that bothers me but it works fine. now for the "They're Real" by benefit, it separates your lashes and gives them great length! i think the price is pretty good especially because benefit tends to be pricey, it doesn't flake and that what i loved about it too!
dani p.
dani p.
Sioux Falls, SD
4 years, 4 months ago
Since this product is a "professional" product, you will not have any flaking problems, and it will stay on a very long time, but it is not waterproof. You get what you pay for!
Kari F.
Kari F.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
This works way better than falsies. No application mess or glue, easy to remove, and looks much more natural than falsies!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
Deff works so much better, I LOVE THIS so much more!!!!
Diana L.
Diana L.
Romania
4 years, 8 months ago
Actually I use both The Falsies mascara and They're real and they work pretty well together! They are both amazing mascaras!
Paige J.
Paige J.
4 years, 8 months ago
I was never a Falsies user, but I can say this does NOT flake at all, I love this product!
Xiomara H.
Xiomara H.
Melbourne, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
It doesn't flake and last long. If you are a user of other Benefit cosmetics, layer with their Bad Gal mascara for a dramatic look.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Jericho, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
It did not flake for me, and i love what they do to my lashes. I think they are at the same level with the falsies
patty a.
patty a.
5 years ago
For me it doesn't flake. it makes my lashes look long and full, i was even asked if i was wearing lashes, great product