Add a Photo

25% off Concealers.

25% OFF

25% off Concealers.

3 days left

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.

25% OFF

Up to 25% off Build Your Own Custom Makeup Kit.
Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.

FREE SHIPPING

Free US Standard Shipping on $50+ order.
Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Standard Shipping on $50+ order and Samples.
Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Real Sexy Steal Full Size Mascara Set with any $65 order.

3 days left

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Deluxe Goof Proof Sample and Hello Gorgeous Makeup Bag on any $40 order.

BeneFit they're real! mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Photos (759)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Hamilton, NY

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I have used many different mascaras in the past, from expensive high-end brands to drugstore cheapie brands, but I just keep coming back to They're Real. I have pretty long eyelashes to begin with, so I look for a mascara that will give me a ton of volume and will separate and lift/curly my lashes. This product is perfect!

The mascara formula goes on light enough that you can put on a few coats to get the exact amount of that bold lash look that you are going for. The little ball on the end of the applicator gets those hard-to-reach baby lashes on the insides and outsides of your lash line, which really give you that lush, almost false-lash look. The applicator is thin enough that you can use this on your bottom lashes without getting smudges under your eyes on the skin.

I have been asked more than a handful of times whether my lashes were "real" when I am wearing this product, no lie. This is my ride-or-die mascara and I tout its praises to anyone who will listen. I know it isn't the cheapest mascara on the market, but I promise the benefits are worth it. Plus, the formula does not get dried out or clumpy, so you can use it right up to the 3 month mark (when they suggest you throw out mascara because of germs). Try this!
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.

I bought this product in July of 2016 while I was on my way to Montreal
(I forgot my mascara at home and was in dire need of one).  I had heard
great things about it; was great for lengthening, curling, and
volumizing for the lashes, and was really excited to try it! When I
applied it for the first time, my mind was blown ... This mascara
separated my lashes and lengthened them so well, I was so happy I bought
it.  The formula does not dry out when you are applying and there is
also absolutely no flakiness, which makes it so much easier to apply.
 The wand itself is a little curled and also made up of plastic bristles
which do not tug on your natural lashes whatsoever.  This mascara is
definitely a must-have for me, it has eliminated my need for a lash
curler and mascara primer (I usually use the Urban Decay Subversion) but
found that I didn't have a need for it, and it still lasts all day
without transferring onto my under-eye or crease area.  I have
re-purchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so!
Last point to mention, the packaging is super cute! 5/5 would recommend

niskarly b.
niskarly b.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Este es mi máscara favorita de Todos Los Tiempos. Y él utilizado Cientos de máscaras, de MAC para CoverGirl y El Deterioro Urbano.  Nada Se comparativamente Con Este.  Tengo dos de Tamaño mini, uno Que él Recibido En Una bolsa IPSY Y Que un Amigo me Dotados Para La Navidad (del tanto de haberlo Tener uno Listo para USAR Cuando Se Acaba El cebador me!).  Esto No se aglutinan o mancha en absoluto, Que dura mucho tiempoo, y Lo Que Realmente se Extiende tus pestañas!  Yo, literalmente, ver un mis pestañas Crecen CUANDO ESTO APLICO, INCLUSO con Una Sola Mano.  Se ve Absolutamente hermosa y naturales de las pestañas, y es mi go-a De rímel para el día y la noche / Ocasiones Especiales.  Puedo Poner this in pecado ningún tipo de maquillaje y Solo algunos adj delineador de ojos, Y Hace Que Los Ojos Se Vean Mas Grandes y Más femenino, heno Necesidad de Un monton de maquillaje.  También se Teñido con Problema de la ONU Las Máscaras Anteriores en Los Que CUANDO voy a quitárselo, también quitarse La Mitad de mis pestañas junto con El.  This Mascara sin causa mis pestañas se Caigan.  No hay nada mejor, recomendaria encarecidamente this!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

Okay this mascara is one of my go to mascaras. Yes it is on the pricier side but it does last a while for me, but I do not use it daily. Let me say that it helps curl and separate the lashes, which is definitely a good thing, For me it does not particularly lengthen the look of my lashes but it does look my lashes, amped up. I will say this product cannot outlast an East Coast heat wave and will melt a little pressure, and it is not the waterproof version so do not use if for a special event where tears could occur. Also beware of the actual wand itself, because it is pokey and slightly sharp and if you hit your eye or the the wrong part of your lid---OUCH and then you are blinking and tearing up and there is mascara running down your face which is certainly not the look I am going for...also the very end of wand/the tip is great for getting the lashes on the inner eye area, but the problem is that area can pick up a little too much mascara so i have to dab off the excess to actually get the inner eye area without totally ruining your mascara application.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

This is my favorite mascara of all time. And I've used hundreds of mascaras, from MAC to Covergirl and Urban Decay. Nothing compares to this one. I have two mini sized ones, one that I received in an Ipsy bag and one that a friend gifted to me for Christmas (so glad I have one ready to use when I run out of the first one!). This does not clump or smudge at all, it lasts a long time, and it really extends your lashes! I literally see my eyelashes grow when I apply this, even with just one coat. It looks absolutely beautiful and natural on my eyelashes, and it's my go-to mascara for day time and night time/special occasions. I can put this on without any makeup and just some eyeliner, and it makes my eyes look bigger and more girly, no need for a bunch of makeup. I've also had a problem with previous mascaras where when I go to take it off, I also take off about half my eyelashes along with it. This mascara doesn't cause my eyelashes to fall out. There is nothing better, I would highly recommend this!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I had never tried an expensive mascara brand before (I stick to drugstore products for the most part). But this month I had a chance to choose this Benefit mascara as one of my free samples for my Birchbox subscription, so I jumped at the chance to try it out. I always had wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. Honestly, it's a really, really great mascara. I can see why people like it so much. It's not clumpy at all, and just a couple swipes gives a really nice length to my lashes. I like the brush design, it's pretty unique. It stays put throughout the entire day; it's pretty stubborn to remove even with makeup removing wipes, it doesn't want to budge at all! However, as nice as it is, I can't see myself paying $24 for a mascara. There are SO many drugstore mascaras that give super great results as well without the expensive price tag. So while I really liked it and have no complaints about it, I'll definitely stick to my cheaper brands. Glad I got the chance to try it out though!
Bridget R.
Bridget R.

I seriously sat here for like 5 minutes debating if I should give this 4 or 5 stars, but I decided to give it 4! I'll start off with the positives - this is by far one of, if not THE BEST mascara products I've ever used. My lashes always come out so beautifully and it has a lot to do with the mascara brush that comes in the tube. The rounded top part on the brush makes it so easy to get into the corners of your lashes and the bottom lashes also. My eyelashes never come out clumpy and Ive gotten complimented on my lash length multiple times while wearing this product out. The ONLY down side I have with this product is that I've gone through multiple tubes of this mascara in a fairly short period of time because it dries out really easily! I'm really good with my makeup too, but it seemed like for the price there isn't that much product in the tube or it dries out quicker than any other mascara brand I've owned. But other than that, it's definitely a must have for my makeup collection!
Olivia V.
Olivia V.

I had extremely high expectations for this mascara.... after reading so many reviews as well as watching YouTube reviews and recommendations on this producti finally decided to pick up a sample and give it a try. I've been a long time user of Better Than Sex and I was looking for a change because even though it made my lashes look beautiful that mascara has always snugged, flaked and ran on me tremendously. I was looking for a mascara that not only gave that "wow" effect but most importantly didn't give me raccoon eyes. I wanted to make this product my holy grail so bad...
BUT I will say I DO like this product...it's just not as up to the hype as I wanted it to be. It makes my lashes look decent but not as good as I was hoping for.
But what I LOVE about this product is how it doesn't move. Some people find this as an issue but I love how once it is on you it's hard to come off! I will continue to wear this for that reason but am still on the hunt for that "holy grail" mascara.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

Almost 6 year and still obsessed!

My first mascara (besides Dior Show) i purchased over $15 dollars almost 6 years ago when i worked for ulta cosmetics. At first i wasnt a fan, thought it didnt do much & the whole plastic wand thing was Really becoming a big thing and i just wasnt jumping on that band wagon (LOL). But i seriously was wrong after i sat down one day after a benefot training and decided to give it a 2nd chance.

Length with natural volume and no clumping or fallout throughout the day! water-resistant so it stays all day but comes off easily. Not only does it work great by itself, but i prefer to layer the mascara! I like using it over maybelline mascaras to give thicker and perfect curled lashes. OR wear it alone then add a waterproof mascara on top for beach/pool or over 100 degree weather.

This mascara is also great to apply before or after False lashes are applied. Also diring christmas i love buying the jumdo tunes or the rhinestoned capped tubes!!!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Oakridge, OR

Fabulous! This mascara is awesome. The formula is smooth and has a very high pigmentation providing a true black lash from base to the finest tip. It's perfect for quick daily wear with 1 coat or dramatic evening with 2. The synthetic wand with defined "teeth" help keep lashes separated even with a second coat. When I was choosing mascara I was told up front this one requires remover to get off and I was okay with that. I've never had flaking, smudging, or clumping. To date it is the best mascara I've used.

Removal Tip: Make sure to use a remover with a higher oil content for ease of removal. I actually dot remover on my index finger and then lightly pinch my thumb and index finger together to LIGHTLY massage the remover onto my lashes and let it sit for about 30 seconds before adding mor remover to my entire eye area. I've found that this easily removes the They're Real Mascara without damaging my lashes or pulling on the delicate skin around the eyes.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR

Do this give your eyes the bold pop look?
Mary I.
Mary I.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Is it worth how expensive it is?
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Fairfield, CA

What do you use to take off this mascara? I use coconut oil but I'd like to see if there are more options.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

Would you say this is your holy grail mascara?
Karly R.
Karly R.
Raleigh, NC

I have been hearing a lot about how great this mascara is, but is it worth the price?