BeautyEyeEyelinerBenefit Cosmetics
They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen

Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen

This matte black gel formula is waterproof and won’t smudge, budge or dry out for 24 hours*. The innovative soft AccuFlex™ Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner...the closer the line, the bigger the eye!

How To Apply:

If you like it, put a wing on it.

Ooh la la, it’s your first time? Prep the pen by removing the orange AccuFlex™ Tip protector (you can toss ‘er). Twist base until gel appears, then wipe off excess.

Now do it on the daily! Wipe off leftover gel before each use, then slowly twist the base until a tiny amount of gel appears. Rest the tip on the base of your lashes and guide along your lashline from either the inner or outer corner. The angled AccuFlex™ Tip works both ways, with pleasure.

Isododecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica. [+/: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N⁰ 08395/A

Iss the black good and is this worth it?
[product:benefit-cosmetics-theyre-real!-gel-eyeliner-pen] Does this smudge easily? Does it dry out?
How good is the position How good is the Percision of this eyeliner?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen!
Product Highlights
I'm the type of girl that wings out her liner nearly everyday. This product makes it super easy and quick for me to do. The flexible tip takes some getting used to, but once you do, it's amazing. The pen-like design makes it easy to control. The formula itself doesn't budge throughout the day. The only down side to this is the liner takes awhile to get to the tip, so sometimes I go overboard with the twists and too much product comes out. Oops. Overall, it's definitely worth the buy.in reviews
...cinch, and glides on with pretty much no effort, as well as being super black. It is long lasting, and looks good on its own or with additional black liquid liner on top. I usually only use other liners to touch it up.in reviews
The They're Real! Gel Eyeliner is personally my holy grail product. I cannot go a day without this product. It made my eyeliner routine so easy and quick in the morning. Love it!in reviews
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,038 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Ann R.
I really like this when I got it but my biggest problem with it is it drys up very quickly and that it too the garbage it goes. I love 💕 how precise and fine the lines were and how long it lasted to, I’m not going lies I’m buying it again
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Miriam N.
I always prefer this type of eyeliners because they’re easy to use. This is good and inexpensive #f4f #selfie #sigueme
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Kami S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black
I liked this eyeliner a lot! It works great! It goes on smooth and I didn’t notice it smudging at all! It also has very sleek and light packaging! I would definitely reccomend this product to everyone, it truly works great!
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Megan F.
Review for: Black
I got this liner in a sample size and it just did not work at all for me. I usually use liquid liner and I’m not a fan of gel liner in general, but this one is probably the worst I’ve tried. It just does not work for me. This may just be personal error and its possible that application process is better with the full sized product, but I will not be trying it out. I don’t recommend this product due to the application process personally.
Nabila C.
Jackson Hts, NY
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Nabila C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
I love the brush head. My lashes look and feel amazing after using it. There was a slight difference in my lashes length and volume. Overall, it did a good job. Not too sticky. Just right.
Jennifer L.
Manteca, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jennifer L.
After using this product yesterday I can honestly say this is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Literally started on for over 14 hours without having to touch it up. Definitely a great product!
Susan  G.
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Susan  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
I mean I think it's as good as any other eye liner pen. It doesn't really stand out in terms of being revolutionary in the way it's designed or it's ease of use. I don't like the orange on some of the packaging but other than that it's fine. I can take it or leave it. Benefit - They're Real Push Up Liner - Black -1.4g/0.04oz
Taylor R.
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Black
I know that a lot of people don’t like this because it does kind of dry up at the top, between uses, but this is the pen that allows me to draw the most perffeectttt wings! It something about how the gel glides on so smoothly and the flexible tip moves with you. This was. My go to product for a lonnggg, long time!
Logan S.
Salamonia, IN
Review for: Black
I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner. It was difficult to use and the tip kind of dried out plus i found that the tip started to clog up really easily so it was difficult to get more product to come out and once it did a lot came out all at once. Definitely wouldn't repurchase
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by breonna G.
Review for: Black
This is a really pretty black. Goes on smooth. Looks nice. It smudges a bit if you rub. But not to to bad . I recommend it. It was $6 where I got it at. But that's not to bad.