Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen

This matte black gel formula is waterproof and won’t smudge, budge or dry out for 24 hours*. The innovative soft AccuFlex™ Tip hugs your lashline from corner to corner...the closer the line, the bigger the eye!

How To Apply:

If you like it, put a wing on it.

Ooh la la, it’s your first time? Prep the pen by removing the orange AccuFlex™ Tip protector (you can toss ‘er). Twist base until gel appears, then wipe off excess.

Now do it on the daily! Wipe off leftover gel before each use, then slowly twist the base until a tiny amount of gel appears. Rest the tip on the base of your lashes and guide along your lashline from either the inner or outer corner. The angled AccuFlex™ Tip works both ways, with pleasure.

Isododecane, Dextrin Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica. [+/: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N⁰ 08395/A

Has anyone Used this and liked it?
I’m new to this liner just purchased how do I get a perfect winged line?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen!
Product Highlights
I'm the type of girl that wings out her liner nearly everyday. This product makes it super easy and quick for me to do. The flexible tip takes some getting used to, but once you do, it's amazing. The pen-like design makes it easy to control. The formula itself doesn't budge throughout the day. The only down side to this is the liner takes awhile to get to the tip, so sometimes I go overboard with the twists and too much product comes out. Oops. Overall, it's definitely worth the buy.in reviews
...cinch, and glides on with pretty much no effort, as well as being super black. It is long lasting, and looks good on its own or with additional black liquid liner on top. I usually only use other liners to touch it up.in reviews
The They're Real! Gel Eyeliner is personally my holy grail product. I cannot go a day without this product. It made my eyeliner routine so easy and quick in the morning. Love it!in reviews
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Miriam N.
I always prefer this type of eyeliners because they’re easy to use. This is good and inexpensive #f4f #selfie #sigueme
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Kami S.
Review for: Black
I liked this eyeliner a lot! It works great! It goes on smooth and I didn’t notice it smudging at all! It also has very sleek and light packaging! I would definitely reccomend this product to everyone, it truly works great!
Zara C.
Jackson Hts, NY
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Zara C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
I love the brush head. My lashes look and feel amazing after using it. There was a slight difference in my lashes length and volume. Overall, it did a good job. Not too sticky. Just right.
Jennifer L.
MANTECA, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jennifer L.
After using this product yesterday I can honestly say this is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Literally started on for over 14 hours without having to touch it up. Definitely a great product!
Susan G.
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Susan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Black
I mean I think it's as good as any other eye liner pen. It doesn't really stand out in terms of being revolutionary in the way it's designed or it's ease of use. I don't like the orange on some of the packaging but other than that it's fine. I can take it or leave it. Benefit - They're Real Push Up Liner - Black -1.4g/0.04oz
Taylor R.
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Taylor R.
Review for: Black
I know that a lot of people don’t like this because it does kind of dry up at the top, between uses, but this is the pen that allows me to draw the most perffeectttt wings! It something about how the gel glides on so smoothly and the flexible tip moves with you. This was. My go to product for a lonnggg, long time!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by breonna G.
Review for: Black
This is a really pretty black. Goes on smooth. Looks nice. It smudges a bit if you rub. But not to to bad . I recommend it. It was $6 where I got it at. But that's not to bad.
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Gel Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Natalie K.
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I am so surprised that so many people don't. I find that this eyeliner is very easy to appear whether you want a thin line, thick line, a cat's eye or anything else. I have never used a primer when using this eyeliner and it stays on forever. I will admit I have fallen asleep with this on, and when I woke up it still looked perfect. I have used this in every color and it is by far one if my favorite eyeliners of all time.
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
I have this liner in 2 colors i love it. Very long wearing and easy to apply. 1 stare off for drying a litte too quick. Make sure to close cap tigh
Katerina R.
New Castle, DE
This product is not easy to use. The application does use an interesting technique, but I didn't find it any easier than using a traditional felt tip liner.   It's hard to get the eyeliner out of the tube to begin with, and when you do, it does not go onto your eyelid in a smooth line like it's supposed to. My main complaint, apart from the amount for the price, is that the black is not very black. Maybe it was the matte finish, but it looked slightly grey and dried very fast. Also, be prepared to click it many times to get it started.