Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Duo Eyeshadow Blender uploaded by Catia R.Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Duo Eyeshadow Blender uploaded by Hala B.Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Duo Eyeshadow Blender uploaded by Ayla E.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

It’s beyond easy to get bigger, sexier eyes with these perfectly paired powder eyeshadow duos. The crease-resistant, longwear formula lasts 12-hours* and the custom ShadowBlender fits your eye shape to ensure expert eyeshadow application every time.

• 92% said it was easy to apply**
  • Sweep on 2 shades in 1 step
  • Satin, sheen & soft matte finishes

Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: Provocative Plum (pink heather - satin), spiced brown - satin) more...
I love these sets! Application is easy but needs to be controlled a bit. The shadow itself is pigmented and looks beautiful. Blending brush is a must for after application but that is to be expected. Great buy for the price!
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Beyond Nude (champagne - satin, Cappuccino - soft matte) more...
I loved the idea of this product. However, once applied it looks like your Jr. High niece did your eyeshadow. It does look nice if you take the time to blend it but I bought this with the intention of 'on the go'. The packaging is very appealing but I wouldn't suggest this unless you take the time to blend it.
Cheryl B.
I got a smaller version of the Brazen Bronze in a holiday kit. The product never really interested but I was happy it came with the kit so I could try it. Yes, it's easy and the colors are a good combo but I always have to go back in and blend or adjust the color somehow. The color on the lid never seems to be strong enough to my liking so I tend to go back in and try to intensify it (without much luck). I tend to wear this if my look is going to be eyeliner focused. It's not a bad product, it's just not for me.
Kayli S.
I use this product almost EVERY day! So simple to use! If you are always in a rush, this product can dwindle down your morning routine time! I love it. Disclaimer: if you're not proficient with makeup, this may be difficult to use. If the included blender is used correctly, the eyeshadow looks great and is not messy. However, it you are a beginner it is more difficult to use and can appear messy.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
I love the applicator that comes along with the eyeshadow. The brand has many different colors and is very easy to apply while also showing you how to apply it. I use this product about everyday. I would recommend this to anyone that isn't the greatest at putting on eye shadow!
McKenna C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is so beautiful. It's very compatible. I don't think it needs any more improvement. I use it about every day for school. I'm not sure where I bought it. I just know that I would recommend it for anyone starting out in makeup!
Meray P.
Norcross, GA
This is an okay palette I really recommend this for beginners but if you're decent with makeup this is not for you. The applicator makes it easy for you to just glide the sponge and pick up color, however a primer is needed!
Yente W.
I love the product because it is works really good and blendable. I liked the colours and the pigmentation. But I had Some fall out throughout the day so that was too bad. Overall I liked the product but the only thing I dislikes was the fall out
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
They are a good quality shadows, I recommend this product for someone who doesn't have much time to get ready of if they are not familiar with how to use makeup.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
This eye shadow is actually amazing!! Swipe the little sponge along the color about 4 times and then swipe it across your eye to helps create either an easy crease or a smokey look!
People tend to look over the sponge but really the key here is the sponge (which you can buy separately). The sponge picks up product without absorbing it. I also recommend the sponge to helps dab in your concealer. I have a few of these sponges now they work amazing.
Alicia H.
Is this worth the price?
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone tried this is it worth the money?
Ashley S.
Are they pigmented?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does it shimmer or is it matte?
Ayla E.