Jaime E.
Review for: Flame Game (fiery orange-red) more...
I would’ve given 3 stars because it did fade rather quickly. However, I surprising fell in love with the orange color that I originally was turned off by. I never would’ve tried it if it were not for my sister. The liner and lipstick glided on easily, and the liner was super easy to use! I also love the packaging, small but feasible, plus eye catching! I don’t know if I would use it as an everyday wear, but for a special occasion, definitely!