Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
I love this product so much that I could make it my number one grab for the day. It is perfect to just throw in your purse because you don't have to bring a lip liner too it's all in one. I would love every color of this even if it's not my favorite I just think there a great idea. So if your looking for something real quick to grab for a party this one would definitely be my pick. Not only is the product beautiful but also the packaging I think that it looks like there brow products but it's such a creative way to have a lipstick. You also get two things for the price of $20 which is a steal.